Search results for query: *

• Users: Vattghern
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vattghern

Resolved Can't connect to the lobby

Summary: Players from Russia can't connect to the lobby since today/yesterday. All the Russian players I know have encountered the same problem. It can be bypassed using a VPN, but then the ping becomes unstable and the multiplayer is unplayable. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  2. Vattghern

Lamellar pauldrons for varyag

Please add lamellar pauldrons to varyag. It is perfect for this class. Now varyag can only wear various skins and a terrible chain mail cape, which is in no way suitable for the best sturgian infantry.
  3. Vattghern

Need More Info Siege statistics in the player profile do not work.

Summary: I played a lot on the official siege servers, but my statistics for this mode are not displayed. All values are zero. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  4. Vattghern

Report: a player interfering with playing on the siegeEU

A player with the nickname beerbustus during the siege prevented normal play by throwing allied players off the stairs. He did this more than once. TW, please take action. proofs At least he should get a temporary ban.
  5. Vattghern

Resolved Wrong colors for aserai [Captain mode]

This happened exactly since 1.5.6. Aserai Mamluks and veterans have a white color on some of their clothing instead of a sandy color.
  6. Vattghern

I want to rotate it! and speed in shieldwall (Captain mode)

Of course, the new control system is a matter of habit. But how to rotate the squad ?! Pls, return the rotation of the detachment with the mouse, when turned on to look in a certain direction. Or explain how it works now.:???: And yes, the infantry with the shields must counter the archers. But...
  7. Vattghern

Headshots(bow)

How about making headshots deadly? Because it looks very strange when I or the opponents get an arrow in the head and remain alive. This can be done as an option. And if this is done for the multiplayer ballance, then you can add it only to the single player.
  8. Vattghern

Event log

How to look at the event log like in a warband, And is it at all?
  9. Vattghern

New use of throwing weapons

When thrown into the enemy formation, an important effect could be not only the defeat of the enemy’s body, but also the sticking of the spear in his shield. For example, the pilum, which sat in the shield, prevented the warrior from maneuvering him, hiding from the blows, and made the shield...
  10. Vattghern

Siege question

Does anyone know what a siege mod for multiplayer will be like? I see two suitable options: the first is a kind of captain mod only for a siege (it seems to me especially interesting) and the second is a siege only with real players.
Back
Top Bottom