Search results for query: *

1. Auldman needs...

i will post some voice + drums  later on sunday that i'll record.  this is happening this weekend and i'll be there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpD8rDcsEHw
  2. Recruiting! Become a team member and get a chance to contribute

sent a pm, sorry for the typos on the  pm, i usually don't make those mistakes but it's late here and i'm damn tired.  :mrgreen:
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

i said no to have a constable by error, (same for a chancellor) (Too many popups that appeared at same time drove me crazy , and i started cancelling them). any chance the popups will reapear?
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

when i try to change unsullied clothes, i see two interaction menus. one  shows only two rectangular boxes , one with my items and the other with their's,  and the other menu shows the normal trading menu but in the unsullied point of view, making the space where my inventory should be an empty rectangle without any item inside.
    is there any special procedure?
    giving them items on the one that doesn't show the "equipment" middle boxes  does nothing, items are not "saved", and on the other menu i see none of my items.
    i am confused.
    ideas?
  5. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

soo, brytenwalda team will make the viking thing for war of roses?
  6. First Brytenwalda Multiplayer Campaign: Under the reign of the Sword

. Nick  :  Rean O'finn
    . Faction 1 favorite: Arthur - Britones
    . Faction 2 preferred: Aelle - Invaders
    . Position 1 to be occupied (king, lord, mercenary / elite troop):  Elite troop
    . Position 2 you want to take (king, lord, mercenary / elite troop): Elite troop

bio: funny crazy irishman.    :mrgreen:
  7. Official 3D art thread - Warband

look very good. but it will need soem clothes  :mrgreen:
  8. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

got bored and made this quick custom armor for my char... what do you think?
    asdasdasdasdu.png
  9. B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

weird screwed sky copying terrain like a bugged windows and the solitaire., never happened since long long time ago on warbnad. just added  the pack where this mod comes with carladia in darkness to brytenwalda. help?
  10. Official 3D art thread - Warband

epicly weird! looks very interesting.

i'm still learning c basic . shoo.
  11. 1860s - SCREENSHOTS

if you need help *tweaking* textures, i might have some free time... but very little, with the exams and so.
  12. Mount&Musket: Suggestions

remove the cheese swords and add butcher ones.  :mrgreen: joke  :mrgreen:

just... that... less randomization on the muskets.... i mean... well... a almost 80º distorsion of the direction is very very... rough...

if  bet they hunted the wild forest animals with the melee backside part of the gun. mroe eficcient.
  13. <<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

french uniforms missing texture and some dissapeared frocks appeared on my market today. just incase unnoticed.
  14. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

i can be of help gettinf info for spain  :mrgreen:
  15. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

being the most used armour ever on hollywood or HBo, i thing it deserves a spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ImO0ST1WkM&feature=related

ooh, and 2nd augusta shields were black and oval on the invasion of brittain.
    to make a point. and they didn't got segmentata yet.
    just cause is as epic as stupid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_P0FZfPlSA&feature=related
  16. <<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

looks very good after fixing warband. bood job all of you. i'm very impressed!

i would just add one thing:

add hair to the helms..  bald tartleton dragoons armies charging over me is more funny than scary  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

for the rest, great job!
  17. <<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

"there was a problem with your steam installation. please reinstall.".

vader.jpg
  18. 1860s - SCREENSHOTS

any graphical addon to share?  :roll:
Back
Top Bottom