Search results for query: *

• Users: Ragratt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Scenes CASTLE SCENE IMMERSION

CASTLE SCENE IMMERSION Castles are smaller scenes with a more limited role than towns, because of this with a fair amount of work they can be more easily filled with interest and functionality. Much of this functionality could be applied to towns as well, but I'd like to keep this discussion...
  2. Resolved Bald noble women.

3. EMPIRE IS INVINCIBLE

I’m sure there this has been reported, but for peace of mind I'd like to report an issue plaguing the game. There is a severe bug that cause Empire faction to be undefeatable. Any match where Empire is present, only they can win. I just versed Empire 4 matches in a row with variety of...
  4. In Progress Flashing dark lines on ground in rainy MP map

Summary: dark lines flashing on rainy map. multiple decals all in pattern seen here. How to Reproduce: enter rainy MP map Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.3.0 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: 1060gtx CPU: 6700hq RAM: 16gb Motherboard: gl702vm...
  5. Resolved Troops all look like player in loadout screen

In multiplayer my troops look like clones of player. Once I spawn they have normal variety.
  6. In Progress Floating objects

In captain mode cart is floating in town level: floating rock in siege map:
  7. Need More Info Khuzait_castle_002: AI drawn to wall near keep, Talking very fast.

Summary: retreating ai run into wall near keep until there is a small crowd and they are killed or battle is won. After the battle when camera is close to them it sound like many, many voices speaking (maybe as many as died or retreated in battle) How to Reproduce: Khuzait_castle_002 custom...
  8. Need More Info Sturgia_Castle_003 level 1: siege tower clips rocks

Sturgia_Castle_003 custom battle scene level 1 use 2 seige towers summary: left tower tips like crazy going over huge rocks in it's path. didt great great pic of it in action but circled the rocks causing issue
  9. SSD - Improved Performance and Load Times!

I just upgraded my old 128gb boot drive (nvme ssd) to a nvme M.2 970 EVO. I reinstalled bannerlord and windows on new SSD. I had previously installed bannerlord on HDD. The load times and smoothness of game (no / less stuttering) and surprisingly, fps, have all dramatically improved! In big...
  10. In Progress Misplaced Assets on World Map (compilation) - floaters, glitches, bleeders, trees, rivers etc

Here's the list. I'll continue to add more. Most should have name of village or town nearby to help locate. The map looks absolutely beautiful, but sometimes I am amazed at the amount of errors.. I hope someone will take time to correct. Thanks! Note: once I startd actively looking for...
  11. Misplaced Assets on World Map - Lack of QC

The map is very beautiful, BUT it almost seems like the person who built and textured the landscape and made the models for all the castles and towns is different than person who placed the trees and bridges etc. There is LOTS of generally sloppy work. ALSO, just glancing at these towns takes no...
  12. Resolved Trees Placement - in middle of roads, paths, building etc.

Summary: misplaced trees How to Reproduce: walk paths and roads in fief, Q/C review scenes Quest/Settlement Name (if related): sturgia_village_e Media (Screenshots & Video): attached Version: e.1.2.0 (latest beta hotfix) Installed community-made modifications: Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 x64...
  13. SP - General Unique Weapons for Faction Leaders: Heirlooms

HEIRLOOM WEAPONS: About: Faction leaders should have unique, named, heirloom weapons. These weapons would be clan heirlooms, carried in battle surrounded by legend and wielded for generations. Heirloom weapons would have stats on par with tier VI weapons, but could potentially have bonuses like...
  14. SP - General Organizing Troops Into Command Groups

In sandbox I can assign each individual group of troop into different section to command in battle using number keys. I'd like to be able to do the same thing in custom battle so I can test more advanced strategies. For example I might want 2 groups of archers and 2 groups of cavalry, 1...
  15. Need More Info Takor Castle - glowing barrels

Summary: glitchy shadows glow at night around barrels @ Takor Castle How to Reproduce: wait until evening and enter scene, walk to hut shown in attached pictures. Entering from gate it is left of keep next to cliff. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): TAKOR CASTLE Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  16. Need More Info Doors - Size control

There is an extreme range of doors. Some freakishly huge, others are hobbit sized. In 100+ hours of playtest this is an issue in most places I visit. For the reason I haven’t listed names of and locations, because it is a problem almost everywhere. Attached are pictures of various doors for...
  17. In Progress Bugs in Towns

ALL issues found in most recent beta branch E1.3.0 beta I will add more as I see them Revyl / Varcheg many lighting issues especially near arena: floater: floating window cover near rear buildings of walled workshop area, backside of town. Look up (bear lift window in rear) snow under...
  18. Need More Info Waterfall and splashed floating over ocean

There is a waterfall and what looks like the profile of a rock floating over the ocean off the coast of the new peninsula. It’s to the South West, you’ll see it if you zoom in a little @ the very SW corner of the map. Look like unused / misplaced assets that were never cleaned up.
  19. Bug: waterfall over the ocean

There is a waterfall and what looks like the profile of a rock floating over the ocean off the coast of the new peninsula. It’s to the South West, you’ll see it if you zoom in a little @ the very SW corner of the map.
  20. BUG: glitching tapestry

At Ostican in the lords hall the a room right side of the main area there is a hanging wall tapestry that disappears when facing it at an angle.
Back
Top Bottom