Search results for query: *

1. About a Future TW game.

Ive played since OG mount & blade. I’m telling you, I will never preorder a TW game again. And I will wait years after “release” to even consider buying another product. I do not believe they are capable of releasing good games now or ever.
  2. Roadmap? Features in the future? Anything?

I have theory. TW is waiting 4-5 years to finish game in earnest because it will be significantly cheaper due to inflation.

They took your money and put it into land development and built a large office building with a loan that will be easily paid while value of turkish currency evaporates.

You are thinking of Taleworlds as a game development studio and not a For Profit business. Consider Armagan a businessman, not a game developer, motivated only by selling more copies and spending less money.

Now you will stop being surprised and things will make much more sense.
  3. Is This Game Dead?

Gotta wait for updates or significant mods, or just enough time to want play again. I finished a full campaign a couple weeks ago and the game from the "I have 100 troops" point on is super repetitive and takes a lot to paint the map, so I'm good for awhile after I finish it. Game is like 4 hours or less of early game and then the rest is the exact same thing endlessly until map painted. Not a complaint, just saying why mods or updates are needed for me to want to play another campaign.
    The game doesnt scale well. Not beyond having 300-400 high tier troops and several fiefs and a town and high cap army.

There needs to be more high level control and diplomacy so the player can manage an empire. There are functions in place to do this, but not effectively enough to reduce the grind or unique content enough to fill the void.
  4. I heard battle size of Bannerlord is capped at 2048, but why?

Hi, I'm planning to build a PC for mount and blade 2. I'm not sure what CPU/GPU to buy. IMO, this game is more CPU intensive, especially when I want to set a large battle size. How about GPU? My budget is limited and I might not able to afford a RTX 3080, just wonder if less GPU power than 3080 (say, RTX 3070) could be good enough for a battle size over 2000 with everything running at max?
    4k? No
  5. Bannerlord is really just a broken game.

The is very mediocre and still a bit buggy. When the excitement of battles wears off there isn't much game left. Not expecting much more from devs.
  6. What do you think about the Story Mode? SPOILER

The story mode is a pathetic excuse for narrative. Taleworlds needs to hire a writer not a 12 year old child or a neckbeard SJW programmer to write a story.

All it does is write an rudimentary explanation for the title of the game. Not just the main story but all the writing is terrible. Half the women are abused foresaken victims looking to overthrow the patriarchy. Just sad really.

This was their chance to make a great game with all this funding and TW has proven they are not able to progress beyond amateur mod quality game into AAA quality and appeal.

Bannerlord has been used as a massive paycheck to fund construction of a sprawling new office and who knows what other investments. Money was clearly not spent on quest writers. We can only hope it continues to fund development of Bannerlord not future dlc or cashgrabs.
  7. release US central servers

East and west coast servers are dead enough. You have your pick of either.
  8. POLL: what do you want as first DLC for bannerlord? 2 votes

WHY IS THERE NO “NONE” VOTE.

I dont want DLC. No DLC. I dont want some garbage official mod addon. I want them to add to the game for the next five years. They have made a killing on this subpar trash EA game. Everyone who bought this and put up with the absolutely terrible MP servers and bugs deserves that free content for pain and suffering caused.

If and when dlc is added i hope it only adds to vanilla bannerlord. If you want lasers and gunpowder get a mod. I just want bannerlord to be closely what it should be.
  9. Endless search times while matchmaking CAPTAIN MODE

Its a frequent issue on US WEST. Was recently fixed and able to play a couple rounds of captain through the que.
  10. I Wonder if Every Castle Will Actually Be Unique?

72 field battle scenes are done out of 148
    About 38 town scenes are done out of 52
    About 24?? castle scenes are done out of 64

Just to temper your expectations a bit, it took them months to do about 5 city scenes and 20 field scenes. With the huge amount of work still to do on unique castles, cities, and battlefields, which could genuinely take a couple years and burn out the mappers, I don't think unique random encounters and ruins to explore will ever be a thing outside mods.
    It will take another two years for them to finish the game. With warband they supported it long after. Hopefully they keep adding.
  11. I Wonder if Every Castle Will Actually Be Unique?

Unique towns, then castles, then settlements. After that unique random encounters and ruins to explore on map that should be a goal. More hideouts to the mix. Then a unique cell for every area of the map.

Once that is done make more interiors for random locations in towns. Hideouts, thug dens, merchant locations and quests.
  12. 1.7.0 is the BEST PATCH EVER MADE IN 2 YEARS

Its a great patch. Large battles are playing smooth. AI is getting smarter and using formations.
  13. is it fixed yet?

I think the balance is fine for smaller battles. But there should be some elite tier heavy armor for the huge late game battles.

All you can do is sit back and order troops from a distance. Participating is sure death.
  14. The AI make peace a bit too quickly?

The balance is slightly too peaceful. If wars were maybe 20% longer it’d be fine. There need to be more variety of other things to fo though. Branching quests with decent narrative. 10-20 of those would go a long way. Then we need feasts and weddings. Should be able attend and bring gifts of coin or food / wine at either event.

There is not enough to do outside of war:

If we have more times of peace than war. There need to be more peacetime activities. That is a major issue for me atm.

The second issue is lack of immersive environments. We need more activities in locations and actions / decisions that can change way we can interact w locales and NPCs.

Third is exploration. We should be randomized unique locations outside of hideouts and towns to explore, ruins etc.
  15. Bannerlord 2: Slowmotion

Slow motion while giving commands is awesome. You can take your time to survey the battlefield and position troops. Now that larger battles run smoothly and unit can be adjusted and placed before battle, it makes sense.

When i ran 1000k v 1000k was giving commands out of the gate I thought I broke the game. Slow-mo and high fps! No, its just a really great feature.
  16. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Massive Patch!
  17. I wonder how Turkey's suffering economy is affecting the development of this game?

That's exactly what Turkey looks like from a (safe) distance. Even if the next election is won by more rational and democratic forces, they can fix only the most important issues and not the damage to institutions.
    And there's no guarantee another would-be dictator won't win in the election after that. If people are scared for their future, they vote for strongmen that claim they have all the answers. The less educated they are, the easier it is to lie to them.

Now Taleworlds already had problems hiring talent at the required level, judging by their year old job ads. With the inflation and economic uncertainty, they would have problems keeping staff, and the first ones to leave Turkey would be the foreigners from Europe, who have better places to be, and these are some key development team members. Experienced Turks in the team, like other tech people in Turkey, would also consider their options about emigration to a better place and many of them are fed up with Erdogan's long rule.
    One thing won't change for Taleworlds and that's the yearly hordes of interns that are looking for their first stepping stone on their way to a better place. Allow these access to the code, and you get constant waves of bugs. Every time TW runs into problems and delays I imagine some interns ineffectively sweating over some problem they created, but that's just a comforting image, as the truth may be more brutal.
    TW situation becoming more clear.
  18. I wonder how Turkey's suffering economy is affecting the development of this game?

TaleWorlds profits more not less. Cheaper workers and you buy more w that lovely USD. Which is also massively inflating but not nearly as much. Maybe i go on Turkey vacation soon. The Turkish currency symbol is TRY.. Try haaadah TW! Hopefully thibgs improve for Turkish people. TaleWorld’s financial situation should only be improved by this turmoil however.
  19. Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

Ive played bannerlord 1 time in last 3-4 months to try keep battle. Turns out i wasted my time becasue it ended after i captured the walls. Just dont care till it releases.

We paid for EA experiwnce and it is earrrrly. In couple years might be worthwhile experience w mods but multiplayer will be too dead to have active siege servers. Unless bits become functional.
  20. Multiplayer is dead, and TaleWorlds killed it.

It wasnt ready for EA. Multiplayer shouldve at least been stable and seige playable. Not surprised they lost 80% playerbase within the first couple months.
Back
Top Bottom