Search results for query: *

• Users: nilloc93
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. nilloc93

Resolved Highland Noble Bracers Graphics (artifacting?)

new game since 1.0.0.6 I bought some highland noble bracers and the graphics went nuts if I was wearing them, loaded up cheats and tried every other gauntlet in the game, its just these. Keep up the good work, games come a long way even in the past week, Cheers! Summary: How to Reproduce: Buy...
  2. nilloc93

defending forts not effective?

I'm attempting to defend a fortress with a garrison of 198 men (including my troops) against a russian force of 342. Now historically speaking you would want a lot more than twice the garrison to even consider assaulting the walls with ladders, but in this the russian bowl over everything i...
  3. nilloc93

cities/town/village owned by no one

having just captured praven i clicked the "wait till i consult my lords" button before i decided who should get that wonderful city on a hill. unfortunately now the city is "independent" while still flying my nations banner and acting like i own it, but i collect no taxes nor do i have the...
  4. nilloc93

so count dickbutt Larquin tried to have me killed

never met the guy but he has -8 relations with me, i suppose that the queen of swadia gave me one of his villages when i swore my oath of vassalage. either way he just tried to have me assassinated (thanks for the 1688 denars in gems) and now i'm curious, is there anything i can do about this...
  5. nilloc93

why are adventurers hostile?

considering that the player is an adventurer and i don't get the urge to kill every small band of units walking by, why on earth are the adventurers hostile? i mean if they are going to be bandits anyway why not call them bandits?
  6. nilloc93

quick question about the story

hi, i'm just starting to get off my lazy ass and stop playing the B&S and native expansion all day, so i figured i should try out the most popular SP mod for warband (congrats on that) i was rather excited to see the story link in the link wall up in the stickies but its 2 AM and i don't feel...
  7. nilloc93

subforum

can we PLEASE get a regiment subforum? i don't think i need to explain why :lol:
  8. nilloc93

DAT BATTLESIZE

:shock: just got a new computer and i must say, this mod is amazing with 1000 battlesize, really makes B&S excel over other mods even more than it used to anyone else play on massive battlesize? also tactical tips due to armies going across the entire field now?
  9. nilloc93

help with bayonets?

i am noting that i seem to play MM exactly the way i do BG2, that is to say that i suck at it :S does anyone have any tips for bayonet combat, given that i get 120-180 ping on every MM server?
  10. nilloc93

because its unclear

do i HAVE to be in a regement to play? like will random players just be booted from games? if not, so i have to be in one to play on the weekend linebattles?
  11. nilloc93

help

ok so i have been trying this mod for a while now, i must say everything looks nice but its #%$%ING HARD. its next to impossible for me to assemble an army near the size of another lord, by the time i get around 200 troops i get about 20 deserters every night, and if i try and take on a lord...
  12. nilloc93

OMG *drool rainbows*

mother.... of god. this mod. is the ****. battlefield tactics... applicable. spear/shield.... works sea battles.... 1/2ways work romans/spartans.... not massivly OP  :D horsemen... can be killed i love ANYONE who helped make this mod
  13. nilloc93

corrupted download

ok so i tried to download the mod, but when i try and extract the file i get "corrupted data" errors and the mod won't start. i tried the download 3 times in the past few days, its clearly an issue with the compression of the file, is there a fix for this?
  14. nilloc93

frontier sieges

ok so in my game the "wild frontier" *isnt it also rather odd to name a faction after a description, shouldn't they have a name?* besieged Richmond (i think that's the one), so as a loyal vassal of the British frontier i rushed my force of ~70 men to its defence, upon starting the battle tho the...
  15. nilloc93

know what would have kept this mod alive?

making Japan more powerful
  16. nilloc93

in regards to firearms

so i just DLed and played 1755 "the old frontier" and i must say, its quite ****ty and it also reminded me of WHY your firearms are so awesome, because they can hit something (no joke just had 86 "sharpshooters" fire off about 6 rounds each and failed to hit a single rider). so keep up the good...
  17. nilloc93

sounds

i know that it has to be .wav sounds to fix the crashing problem but HOLY #@$% its annoying, every mouse click, every sword swing sounds like i have a blanket over my head. is there any way to improve this? its just not nice to listen to the sounds of battle anymore
  18. nilloc93

dodging

since i have not read Xeno saying anything about it yet i am just going to say this. if its not fixed TAKE IT OUT, it does more harm than good. i just fought a battle and i got killed by a single fellhammer, i shot him 3 times in the head, each shot would have been a kill shot, then he dodged 2...
  19. nilloc93

WE WANT JAPAN

WB, i don't give a rats ASS what you think. i want to play as Japan, your just being racist cause your Chinese and you hate the fact that people would rather play as Japan than as your people. well grow the **** up, let us play as Japan, if we want to glorify in killing people and doing illegal...
  20. nilloc93

tactics here

i just did a search and i found there is no tactics discussion thread so i figured i would make one. just post and share your tactics here, be they general or specific to what you are fighting. note that if you see an ap# in parenthesis look at the bottom of the post for more details an idea...
Back
Top Bottom