Search results for query: *

1. nilloc93

Stoning

Man, it wasnt a mace, it wasnt sledgehammer, it was frkn wooden hammer.
    you ever use a wooden hammer? You can crack cinder blocks with a wooden hammer.
    They can weigh as much as a sledge, the thing with blunt impact is that the target absorbs nearly 100% of the kinetic energy, while cutting weapons like swords and axes are much lighter and can also be deflected. Why do you think blunt weapons got so popular in the high/late medieval period?
  2. nilloc93

Where is the last militia defender in that castle?

I just did CTRL-F4 ... nothing is happening. What should it be?
    if you have cheats enabled it knocks out 1 enemy every time you press.
  3. nilloc93

SP - General You should gain relation with your allies for fighting alongside them

Doesnt it already give you a rel. bonus with nearby notables. And many merchants also become aware of your deeds?
    Its just flavor chat, the relation bonus for notables is only when you kill a hideout.
  4. nilloc93

SP - General You should gain relation with your allies for fighting alongside them

+1
    I'll say that just slaughtering small looter parties shouldn't but just like with hideouts, larger bandit parties should give a relation bonus.
  5. nilloc93

Looters are way too fast

my epeen? From what? A screen shot of party speed to illustrate a point? I'm just curious how slow your party is that you can't catch AI parties that already have a speed debuff.
    Doing something very wrong would be some of the things I mentioned before or having a full out infantry army and expecting to catch smaller parties with it.
    You can play the game however you want but if you want optimum results you have to play optimally, otherwise its the same as saying that you should be able to solo a 1,000 man army without recruiting any units because that's what you want your fun "experience" to be.
  6. nilloc93

Where is the last militia defender in that castle?

I've found they're usually stuck on top of a tower on the left side of the siege map, or as Carnith said, stuck in the gates.
    Or just ctrl F4, I wouldn't call that a cheat since you won anyways.
  7. nilloc93

Looters are way too fast

This is an absurd response to people talking about how the game feels and whether it's fun. I'm not posting screenshots of anything, just trying to agree with OP that bandits feel too fast to be enjoyable to me.
    I'm arguing that bandits are not fast and that the player shouldn't have an issue catching them in the games current state unless they're doing something very wrong.
  8. nilloc93

The word 'perk' does not even appear on the known issues list.

that's because its not an issue, its just not in the game yet.
  9. nilloc93

Everyone hates me.

Isn't Rhaega part of house Pethros, you improve (and reduce) relations with clans in the kingdom votes not with individuals.
  10. nilloc93

Campaign map tactics

This game isn't about micro managing everything.
    Its about you the dude who commands a warband and becomes the bannerlord (huhuhuhuhu). Assembling armies to accomplish objectives that you can see.
    Not to be fippant but if you want to micro everything in a strategy game I suggest you go play a strategy game.

I can't remember if it was in vanilla WB or a mod but you could give general missions to lords when you talked to them and send them off to do stuff, i'm assuming a system like that will be implemented later.
  11. nilloc93

Charm XP for empty barter

wait you mean sitting in a town for 20 days making charcoal isn't a good leveling system?
    But clicking the + next to a skill in warband was SO BORING, I feel so engaged killing the conga line of looters to level up 1H skill
    \sarcasm
  12. nilloc93

how does battle size actually work?

they spawn at or near the armies starting location.
  13. nilloc93

Stoning

I mean you can wear as much as you want a 1-2lb rock hitting you in the face is still going to hurt.
  14. nilloc93

Bandits need to be reduced in frequency

There is a feedback and suggestion forum BTW.

The simple solution to this would be to do what a some warband mods did.
    Have a "milita of X" spawn from villages, just a 15-20 man party that wanders around demolishing what bandit units it can find.
    Weak enough that lords don't care and would swat them aside but they can clean up the smaller bandit units once the player is done leveling off of them.
    Or bring back bounty hunters.
    Of course the areas not very often traveled will always be teaming with bandits but that's not really an issue.
  15. nilloc93

This 2 major AI combat path-finding/tracking glitches/issues are ruining SP for me. Combat Instant-Win(1v1)

taleworlds invited us into the closed beta to test their mp game, because we were really good at their previous one, doesn't that count for something?
    doesn't give someone a pass to be a self entitled ass, nor does it give extra weight to someones thoughts on AI behavior in the SP aspect.
    Perhaps ones statements should hold the weight and not rely on the crutch of being selected for the bannerlord beta.
  16. nilloc93

This 2 major AI combat path-finding/tracking glitches/issues are ruining SP for me. Combat Instant-Win(1v1)

They're responding less because of the few hundred thousand new players who are also posting bugs and feedback, I'd imagine they're a bit overwhelmed right now. have some patience.
    Also stop waving around your beta testing like a big e pen0r. It doesn't give your opinion any more weight.
  17. nilloc93

Looters are way too fast

No, I stay under my weight limit, drop off my prisoners, avoid herd penalties etc. I can catch them eventually, but often as not I still have to chase a group from battania to the vlandian coast before I catch up. If all I want to do is kill one group I will eventually succeed, but clearing the bandits out of an area is like digging in sand.
    Could you post a SS of your super slow party? I just loaded up my save and I guess we got faster in the last patch because my post battle 115 man party is going 6.82 speed, I could catch any of the looters in the SS in no time flat.
    F5A570BFBFF991A6EF5F619853F8BDD685412E57
    D0C8DB949AE99CDB99C34CD10E65D85AFE5C854A
  18. nilloc93

Resolved General says "Infantry" when selecting cavalry in battle

this is not remotely new and if you had used the search function you would see the other threads on it or realize that its already in the known issues thread.
  19. nilloc93

Resolved Saves not loading after E1.0.10 update

Just before you all panic again I suggest you re read the early access description on the store page and expect this to happen frequently

Savegames: We will strive to keep savegame compatibility during EA, however it may be technically infeasible to provide 100% backward compatibility in savegames and you may occasionally have to start a new game after updating to a new version.
Back
Top Bottom