Search results for query: *

• Users: Old-Bull
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Old-Bull

Is there any way to marry off your kids?

I would like to be able to marry off my son, the prince, so he can start producing heirs. Is this possible?
  2. Old-Bull

Bretwalda: Divided Kingdoms is coming.....I can't wait.

Here's a good video from ItalianSpartacus that details a Bretwalda mod that's already heavily under development. Ship combat, the British Isles.......almost everything that VC had, except in the Bannerlord game system. Fans of VC need to give this a look if you haven't already.
  3. Old-Bull

Will being a governor while building projects grant engineering xp?

So far, the only way to gain engineering xp is through sieges. If it requires a governor with high engineering skill to increase the speed of projects, shouldn't those projects grant engineering xp? This needs to happen.
  4. Old-Bull

Please help, when entering battle with an army and several lords....

the game randomly assigns people to command certain troop types. Usually the game gets it wrong. My lord with the highest archer skill is in charge of infantry. My best infantry lord is assigned to cavalry.....etc...... There's a locked icon that doesn't allow me to change their assignments. Am...
  5. Old-Bull

Are they still planning on making bandits upgradeable through perks in the Rogue tree?

I see that leadership still has the ability to upgrade bandits. Are they changing that to the rogue tree in the future still or did they scrap that plan?
  6. Old-Bull

With death on, clans need children of varying ages when the game starts...

Now you play about three or four years and you're left with clans that have no one of age to fight anymore and a bunch of children. I know this is a balance issue and this feature is brand new. I'm sure they'll fix death rates as they go. Still, now that there's marriage to restock the lords...
  7. Old-Bull

Does anyone else notice that Khuzait and Sturgia never go to war in 1.5.6

I don't play either of those factions, but I'm three years into the campaign and those 2 factions haven't declared war on each other despite sharing a border. Is that unique to me or is it happening to you as well.
  8. Old-Bull

Since we can grant fiefs to vassals, can we use them to recruit clans to our kingdom?

I'm stuck at the in laws for Xmas so I won't be able to try this until I get home. Has anyone tried recruiting a clan by granting them a fief?
  9. Old-Bull

Hopefully 1.5.2 will add the ability to recruit lords with fiefs.

1.5 million is too much money to recruit a clan with one city and one castle. I play a high charm lord and the best deal I can negotiate is 1.5 million? I like the recent change because it makes lords more likely to stay once you do recruit them. We need the ability to offer fiefs to recruit...
  10. Old-Bull

Can you still use the clipboard to copy your face so you don't have to rebuild your face at the start of the campaign?

If so, how do you access the page that you clip? I used to press "C" and it took me to a page where I could view my character. That's where I would use the clipboard so I didn't have to roll my face. Now I press C and it takes me to the page where you allocate your character's stats. Does anyone...
  11. Old-Bull

Has anyone seen any Rhomphaia or Noble Bows for sale in 1.4.3?

It sure would be nice to be able to purchase one in a store. I understand it's an issue of balance that they dont want you to have them early game but it doesnt make sense. As a store owner, wouldn't you sell the most popular and most effective weapons at a higher price to make money...
  12. Old-Bull

Should the factions at war with each other at the start of the game be random?

Currently every campaign starts with the following factions at war: Battania/Western, Vlandia/Sturgia, Khuzait/Northern, and Aseria/Southern. Should that always be the same? Personally, I dont want the game to be the same way every time I play it. I prefer it to be different. It would be nice...
  13. Old-Bull

Part of the problem with Sturgia getting rolled early:

Battania and Vlandia rarely declare war on each other. At least they haven't in 20 or so beta play throughs, where I play Battania or merc as Sturgia. At the start of each play through Vlandia is at war with Sturgia, a war that always results in Sturgia losing fiefs to Vlandia. Battania usually...
  14. Old-Bull

Fixing the personal quest to rescue your family should result in another army patrolling your territory.

I'm a big fan of more lords in my clan. Rescuing your family will result in your brother joining your clan. It will be nice to add him to the group. I wonder if there are other family members coming as well?
  15. Old-Bull

Will the finished game have the functionality to command your armies which fiefs to take?

Right now lords create armies and take fiefs that don't make sense. They'll go to the opposite side of the kingdom you're at war with and take a fief that is deep in the heart of enemy territory. They rarely take fiefs that make sense: easy to defend and adjacent to your own territory. It would...
  16. Old-Bull

Snow-balling version 1.4.2. I'm starting to think its not an accident.

In fact, I think the intent of the developers is to let players conquer the known world in three years or less. In my 1.4.2 play through I'm barely a year in and Sturgia and Western Empire no longer exist. With Callums recent comment that this game is an action RPG with strategy sprinkled in...
  17. Old-Bull

Companion parties untapped potential....

Companion parties should have lots of different settings. I'll list a few of my ideas, but please add more if you think of something reasonable that would add to the depth of companion parties. Here are some of my ideas. 1. Patrol Area. If you want your party to defend an area you should be...
  18. Old-Bull

How will they fix Sturgia getting completely eliminated in one year, and Khuzait and Vlandia taking half the map in 3 years?

From most of the threads I've read this is common in most people's campaigns. Khuzait and Vlandia kill Sturgia off in record time, and both of them have doubled the size of their original kingdoms within 3 years. The faction the player joins as a vassal does reasonably well, depending on player...
  19. Old-Bull

No wonder A.I. constantly votes for war...if 200 a day is the target profit for workshops,

Then no one can afford peace. This game is borked right now. You cant allow your companions to run their own parties and generate income or they'll donate all your tier 5/6 troops to garrisons and replace them with trash. Or they'll simply lose them because you cant manage their behavior so...
  20. Old-Bull

Looking all over the world for a heavy cavalry companion....then magic struck(best bug of my life).

I clicked on Someone the "Wronged" to check out her stats and bam.....all of her focus points and attribute points weren't distributed. They were just sitting there for me to place where I wanted. I know this was a bug. I think there's a mod that lets you do that, but I don't use mods in early...
Back
Top Bottom