Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game crash when intitating any Siege battles, in the campaign and in custom battle

Yeah everything is good now, but I've been doing this for months and it randomly works now is a bit infuriating.
  2. Resolved Game crash when intitating any Siege battles, in the campaign and in custom battle

As for the crash file, the most recent one is from way back (about a month ago), so not at all relevent. In any case its gone cause i reinstalled again

I have no idea what i did different this time, but i reinstalled and now everything works. I really hope i dont have to do this for every update though, since this all started randomly back in September.

I think updates are where the issues are cropping up for me, if you guys want to figure out where all these bugs are coming from. (I mean the process of update the files, not the update themselves)

Also my past process was: crash -> verify -> crash -> reinstall -> crash ->...
  3. Resolved Game crash when intitating any Siege battles, in the campaign and in custom battle

I have been constantly Validating and reinstalling the game since September. First because the game wont launch, then because I can't start a new campaign, and had to use the sandbox to start a game, and now siege crashes. I can't provide a Crash ID because none is given. I think the crash handler is crashing.
  4. Resolved Game crash when intitating any Siege battles, in the campaign and in custom battle

Summary: Game crashes when attacking of defending any sieges in the campaign and in custom battle How to Reproduce: start any siege battle (not auto resolve) Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): All Towns Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10...
  5. In Progress Application faced a problem on launch - Bannerlord launch error

Still crashing, must have been 6 months of this for me.
    Crash ID:2021-02-20_21.02.50_5072508d71f9e00a8e33bc3ec0adb824
    1.5.8 BTW
    Deleting the xml file in GauntletUI allows me to launch the game
    from: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/cannot-play-crash-on-launch.439674/
    Crashes at campaign start now.
  6. In Progress Application faced a problem on launch - Bannerlord launch error

Just adding that the problem still exists after the beta 1.5.6 update
    Crash ID: 2021-01-12_19.50.53_5072508d71f9e00a8e33bc3ec0adb824

Edit: And also 1.5.7
  7. In Progress Application faced a problem on launch - Bannerlord launch error

Have had this problem since September
    Crash ID: 2020-12-28_06.19.21_5072508d71f9e00a8e33bc3ec0adb824
  8. Need More Info Crash on Peace Deal

can confirm still a problem on e1.0.8
  9. Resolved Crashing when making peace with a nation

Issue still exist as of e1.0.7.

For me, peace happens, game autosaves, then the game crashes, I can reload the autosave, but game crashes as soon as i unpause.
  10. Resolved Siege Glitch

Also noticed this, I think its just starting a standard battle on a siege map, my troops weren't defend properly, and theirs were running into walls of the castle hoping they might phase through.
Back
Top Bottom