Search results for query: *

1. MisterDanny8

SP - Battles & Sieges An idea to punish Cavalry

I find it very illogical, unrealistic, and unfair that Horseman can ram into a dense formation of infantry and slog their way through the entire formation and survive and stay on their horse. In a dense formation it's very difficult for the infantry to hit the Horseman so they will end up doing...
  2. MisterDanny8

Resolved Discarding Weapons and Armor for XP

A bug for the "Paid in Promise" and "Giving Hands" perks for Steward after the most recent beta Hotfix 06/07/21 The perks allows me to discard weapons and armor for troop XP and the recent Hotfix capped the max XP gain for each tier of equipment. The bug is that it now only gives me XP equal to...
  3. MisterDanny8

Need More Info Can't load save

I am not in in a kingdom as a vassal or mercenary. After my 50 man army all retreated against 6 sea raiders and I lost the battle after they killed me. I tried to reload my save file and it crashed and it said: This application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this...
  4. MisterDanny8

SP - General Replace Spear With Javelins On Battanian Skirmishers

The entire Battanian skirmisher branch should have 2 stacks of throwables instead of a spear. This would make them better at their job and separate them from the clan warrior branch. Right now there is pretty much no reason to have the Spearmen over the Wildlings. It's crazy how the raider has...
  5. MisterDanny8

SP - General Stop Suggesting New Features.

I'm not talking to the devs on this one, i'm talking to the other people like me that are suggesting stuff to the devs to help the game grow. But right now we don't need new features. We just need bug fixed a balance changes, the devs are not going to had an big features any time soon so stop...
  6. MisterDanny8

Any custom battle mods?

Is there a good mod that allows me to use any troop in custom battle for testing? Right now it just gives me 3-4 troops from each faction.
  7. MisterDanny8

SP - General Higher Tier Parties

There should be more enemy parties with high tier troops. Once i get my army to top tier i can just beat any army i want because they are all made up of half recruits. Maybe it's just me, but i see that most parties are made up of low tier troops. I get that leveling up troops is much harder in...
  8. MisterDanny8

SP - General More Units in Custom Battles for Testing

You should be able to choose the exact troops to use in custom battles for testing reason. As of now it gives you a tier 3 troop in the troop type you pick (as for as i know.) For example if i choose Vlandian infantry it will give me Vlandian Infantry ONLY. And there is no way for me to get...
Back
Top Bottom