Search results for query: *

1. More than one party in clan in early game

Is it good to make more than one party in early game. In early game I mean when I'm not vassal or mercenary. Does the party in that case get any profit, attack looters or other bandits? I'm asking because I made second party on that stage of gameplay and it only ruined my daily balance.
  2. Couple clan related issues

2. they should be earning trade skill, but it might be slower because trade profits were lowered on 1.4.3
    My caravans are gaining tradeskill now since the hotfix of 1.4.3 fixed trade.

Mine are not gaining trade skill but I play on 1.4.2.

The same issue is with renown and influence. Does your companions with separate parties earn these?
  3. Couple clan related issues

I didn’t think there was a limit to caravans. Except number of companions/eligible family members
    Tier 5, but I was running at least four caravans at tier 4.

Does anyone of You managed to send wife/husband as a caravan leader? Or they can't run party on their own?

And one more: does caravan leader (companion) still not earn trade skill? Mine not.
  4. Couple clan related issues

You can have more than four caravans.
    unknown.png
    Which clan tier do You have? 4 or 5 or higher
  5. Couple clan related issues

Has it changed in last patch (1.4.2) that trade skill is tied with quatermaster role?
    They will probably change them when they finish working on siblings and children.
    That would be nice. Family is absolutely useless right now. As I noticed I can't send my wife with caravan.
  6. Couple clan related issues

Obtaing a higher clan tier level made me to ask myself and You some questions about clan: - What is the limit of parties and/or caravans. Does it depends on clan tier? - Will our family members are counted to these limits or when we reach them we have to keep them in our party? And some other...
  7. sending caravans and spouse

Did anyone had an issue with sending wife with caravan? I couldn't do that, maybe because she was pregnant or is it impossible to send spouse with caravan?
  8. Trading and relations

Does relations with NPC's from village character is trading Iwith have influence to prices level? Does it the same when character is trading with village which is his/her own fief? I felt, doing it, that in village which was my character's fief had better prices and some more variety of goods...
  9. Captured lords - keep them or ransom?

I still don't understand how a man with zero health manages to escape. Whether they escape or you let them go they should be gone from the battlefield for a least two weeks.
    I think the same. Lords escapes much easier and faster, to faster for me, than other troops.
  10. Captured lords - keep them or ransom?

So, if iI execute the lord the next one from his clan will gather a party, and since there are no more men in the clan, the clan is destroyed?
  11. Captured lords - keep them or ransom?

Personally, I'm executing them.
    How it prevents from forming another party/army by theirs ancestor, if the have ones? Could all the clan be destroyed by this?
  12. Captured lords - keep them or ransom?

Is it better to keep captured lord in dungeon during war so he can't return to his faction and raise another party and join the army? Or is it better to ransom him because he hasn't any money to recruit troops? Does any one have knowledge about mechanics in this case. One more issue - on what...
  13. Village management and shop owning

Maybe the shop raw materials is based on the village where it's produced from. Villages that produces cotton probably will supply raw materials to wool weavery or something. Not sure tho, haven't tried it yet as I am consistently being harassed by my neighboring factions.
    Cotton is rather used by velvet weavery. Sheep producing villages produces wool also which may be used for weaving but don't know where because linen weavery uses flax as I recognize.
  14. Village management and shop owning

Regarding shops I bought olive press in Quyaz, there is village there producing olives, and tried even to deliver some of them and shop still makes about 180 denars
  15. Village management and shop owning

It there any way to manage villages as the castles? I hope that it is only a matter of EA. How could we improve income of shop that i ownes?
  16. Can you level Leadership without starting an Army?

Yeah, I think it is 80 and higher and then you start getting leadership points. Its so hard to maintain >80 morale though.
    I think not over 80. I gained leadership xp when I reached 70 morale.
  17. Resolved Finished quest becomes marked as unsolved after finishing one of main storyline quests

Summary: When quest of main storyline (Assemble the Dragon Banner) is finished and I talked to both of person I should a quest with delivering a herd witch was solved some time ago became active and there is time limit to finish it although I obtained prize for finishing it. How to Reproduce: Go...
  18. Thoughts on Smithing

You can make a lot of money from it, there's supply and demand for fine steel I think it was. I saw it selling for 300 something gold in some towns.

I think it's a lot more profitable to smelt even crap weapons like pitchforks or blacksmith hammers to obtain raw materials which you could sell for a better price than the smelted weapon itself.
  19. Troop trees

I've noticed that you could upgrade out of faction troops (e.g. brigands into imperial trained infantryman) to faction troops when you have a specific perk. Nice :smile:
  20. Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Maybe because of 1st of April??
Back
Top Bottom