Search results for query: *

1. 105th Regiment Official

Sword & Musket

Can't wait!
  2. 105th Regiment Official

[105th Regiment]-[Eu/NA]-[Weekly Events]

News Update:

We are back! After a long brake from Bannerlord we are finally looking towards the bright future the M&B Bannerlord Sword&Musket mod will bring with it.
    Having started out as an Infantry Regiment of the Line, we can't wait to finally rejoin the Napoleonic Wars. We will most likely turn Bannerlord into one of our weekly official events again, once the mod is fully released. We are looking forward to weekly trainings and large scale battles with and against old friends and new alike.
  3. 105th Regiment Official

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

We can't wait for S&W, and are very much looking forward to fighting with musket in hand!
    Best of luck from all the 105th!
  4. 105th Regiment Official

[105th Regiment] Clan Events

Our event from the 21.06.2020.
  5. 105th Regiment Official

Here's my footage of the Event we had on 21.06.2020. We played one hour of Siege and one hour of Captain.

6. 105th Regiment Official

This week we were planning on playing captain mode against another clan during the first hour of our event. Unfortunately the other clan didn't show up, so we played captain mode but clan internal instead of clan v. clan. During the second hour we managed to get all of us into the same Siege Server and on the same team. ENJOY

7. 105th Regiment Official

Another week has passed and we started into yesterdays event with some new members. We played one hour of captain mode against each other 5 v. 5 and followed it up with an hour of Siege 5 v. 6 on a public server. Next week we will be playing against another clan during the captain mode phase of the event and we're looking very much forward to it.

8. 105th Regiment Official

This video is not Bannerlord focused but as it is more about us than the games we play I figured I might aswell upload it here:

9. 105th Regiment Official

Hello again,

Another week, another Bannerlord event. We played against KoV during the first hour of our event again, which was very enjoyable. During the second hour, as always, we played Siege. Here ya go, hope you enjoy:

Best regards,
    John
  10. 105th Regiment Official

I split the recording of the event we had on 17.05.2020 into two videos:

The first half of the event consisted of us playing Captain mode against each other:

During the second half of the event we played Siege.
    We played one game in the same team and one game split up into two teams:

Best regards,
    John
  11. 105th Regiment Official

Hello! It's Kingdom of Vlandia ;P
    Gotcha, my bad. I correcet it.

Best regards,
    John
  12. 105th Regiment Official

105th Regiment

The end date is set to 18.01.2040 simply because I can't add more years to it. Rest asured, we'll play the living hell out of this game!
  13. 105th Regiment Official

Regular Events on weekends and mid-week forever!

The end date is set to 18.01.2040 simply because I can't add more years to it. Rest asured, we'll play the living hell out of this game!
  14. 105th Regiment Official

And here's the recording of the second hour of the event:

15. 105th Regiment Official

News Update:

During the first hour of todays Bannerlord event we played captain mode against the Kingdom of Vlandia.
    We got absolutely clapped by them but it was still good fun and we're looking forward to including more clan v. clan fights in our official events.
    As captain mode restricted us to 6 people being able to play along, we decided to play siege during the second hour, so all of us could get some action.
    I seperated tonights event into two videos and will post links to them in this thread once they're uploaded.

For now here's the captain mode footage:

Best regards,
    John
  16. 105th Regiment Official

News Update:

Just like last week, there have been no notable changes, so I'll simply grace you with one of the games we played tonight:

Best regards,
    John
  17. 105th Regiment Official

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: 105th Regiment
    Clan tag: 105th
    Clan region: EU/NA
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...u-na-casual-competetive-weekly-events.394079/
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles):
    Steam:

Discord Server:
  18. 105th Regiment Official

And here's the cut recording of our last event:

19. 105th Regiment Official

News Update:

Not much has changed sinced the last News Update, so I will simply link the Recording of tonights event once I've uploaded it onto YouTube.

Best regards,
    John
Back
Top Bottom