Search results for query: *

1. Melihnabi

gonna be looking for it ! :grin::grin:

gonna be looking for it ! :grin::grin:
  2. Melihnabi

Love your Content and hard work! If you want any help I can try to help you! Take care

Love your Content and hard work! If you want any help I can try to help you! Take care
  3. Melihnabi

Face enemy direction

Now we can't face direction as many times as we want?
    Because the first time you will change the direction and for the second you will face the enemy
    It's not convenient at all.
    @MArdA TaleWorlds
    To fix this there is a very good and simple option. That is to add an option "face to the direction" that happens when holding the button. When the button gets released troops face the direction of cursor (There is an opportunity to add an eye like to symbol where the cursor is). If the button pressed very short time just toggle between "face to the enemy" and "face that way"

and with this also there can be an indicator(like F1 hold) of Where exactly the troops will look towards. I would suggest making the flags turn towards the facing direction.
  4. Melihnabi

Mexxico, I'd value and appreciate your opinion on implementing Casus Belli in Bannerlord

They litteraly went against themself almost at every turn.WHAT WE REALY WANTED is Warband 2.0 + Britanwalda + features,mechanics.....Sadly they CONSTANTLY ENDED GOING AGAINST THEMSELF AND AGAINTS THE GRAIN CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS.
    Yeah. There are lots of modders who independently had tinkered with the design and made awesome adjustments. But to get all the "good things" it is merely impossible. There is always some shortfalls. Like some other guy pointed out, there is a fairly complex aging-marriage system foundation is in the game right now. In my opinion, devs are making changes that are fundamental. the things can break the game in each update. They do some changes and gather some resources about what's happening. I strongly oppose the idea of making some things to look complex. The complexity comes from the basic principles. Well, this doesn't justify the "lack of content". If you want scripted marriages, feasts, casus bellis from some rogue bannerlord there will be a lot of them for the release of the game I guess. I guess from the years of experience on working bannerlord, Devs doesn't go so high on some aspects before they know their work will be absolute.

ALSO TRUTH.Many things that we see like what like to call GOD LIKE POWERS OF KNOWING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN CALRADIA even when you are lowly peasant and also not needing to go to enter towns/castles/villagers.....Everything is s easy and shallow and just drains your enthusiasm way sooner than it should.
    To get my point straight, There is literally no difference between knowing all the information about Calradia or knowing just around your clan as an AI decision point. You can filter the ones you have actually meet by simple code for to make immersive touch. And you can even go further and make all events come to you as letters with travel time. The point is; this is not just about immersion. This will complicate the diplomacy even further. The reason we are thinking about Casus Belli is there is an issue about snowballing even within a fundamentally simple setup like this. Imagine the issue of lack of intel on kingdoms. or simply imagine you get a message of your settlement is under siege when you are so far away. The time the message comes to you will be enough for the settlement to fall course no messenger will go at the speed of light.

.... mechanic where it has gates where you cnat pass if you are enemy so ned to either conquer the pass or go around and find openings to enter into enemy territory, or feature where you LITTERALY neeed to have certain amount of reputation with the kingdom and lords/vassals to be able to just talk with them and then as you talk you slowly get info and being filled/being updated in notes on who is who, what relationship does certain NPCs have.
    The game is on early access state. So there are people come and go for each update. So the need of grind in order to just talk to some notable is not needed rn. People (me also) want some big ass battles. Some not tedious tactics here and there. Well, I suppose we need to game to be less tedious. But it is not fun when you get something so easily so the game would make us do clever decisions to not do tedious work. This can be achieved by some hard to do quests that are rewarding accordingly.

I think by this point people should send a direct letter with the link/messages from this specific tread to TW company address cos it seems that's the ONLY WAY they can ACTUALLY READ IT or MORE PRECISELY how some/certain higherups can read it cos it really getting pointless by this point of trying and giving constant lists/in-depth lists and stuff and saying what we want then eighter not get it or getting an extremely shallow version of what we asked for many years even before bannerlord was announced/teased.
    Its shallow and non deep because it is not finished Nor worked on to be finished.

No you shouldn't be blamed.What i would PERSONALY like/want is if you could GIVE THIS SPECIFIC TREAD to higherups/people in the company that decide on what feature gets pass and what not..
    The thing is you are ill-informed about the "Company". Armağan Yavuz is the one owns the company an he is the creator of this game. The issue is not some regular company issue. There is no funders and capitalist who only want to make money. They want to make a good game of course. And they are ready for ones wants to make the game with themselves. M&B bannerlord has become national archivement and there is a lot of pressure to the developers to lead nations game development sector.

I read all comments. Lets first add feature of giving some solid real reasons to player explaining why AI chosed this decision. Than cosmetic part can be added too. Probably designers will consider this option too.
    I went of the track of this topic a lot. But I have very strong belief of this game to be more greater. Keep on working. Love you all.
Back
Top Bottom