Search results for query: *

1. TheRedDragon

Resolved "Northern Sloven Leather" Armour on Females still glitched

When my female companions wears this armour their torsos are shifted completely horizontally so half their bodies are floating and head and arms are detached. I do not get this bug on my character, a male, or my male companions. Also tested on a female character save and happens as well.
  2. TheRedDragon

Resolved Many Armours are still not showing up in Trade screen

I wanted to highlight that merchants still don't sell 251 Armour pieces, 1 longbow, 3 crossbow, 1 quiver and 1 shield. The following posted thread highlights it and has a temporary fix but I wanted to post this as that thread is marked has solved and it is still officially unsolved. Thank you...
  3. TheRedDragon

Need More Info "Northern Sloven Leather" Armour Bug

When my female companions wears this armour their torsos are shifted horizontally so her half their bodies are floating. I do not get this bug on my character, a male, or my male companions. This game is absolutely incredible! It has everything I could dream of and more! Just thought I could...
  4. TheRedDragon

Your Mount&Blade Journey: A Celebration of Calradia :)

Please feel free to write about your Mount&Blade journey and your earliest and favourite memories and experiences with this wonderful series of games as we celebrate the final day before the release of early access of Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. I first discovered Mount&Blade thirteen years ago...
Back
Top Bottom