Search results for query: *

1. blanketParty

In Progress Scene Editor Scene editor v1.2.7 can't save interior scenes, tools crash.

I am also crashing when i save even on the empty default scene. i am on 1.2.7
  2. blanketParty

In Progress Material Editor Skinned Mesh Flag , Decimation Toggle

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    thank you !
  3. blanketParty

In Progress Material Editor Skinned Mesh Flag , Decimation Toggle

Summary:I noticed the skinned mesh flag on the material decimates models automatically , reducing the silhoutte of the model and overal quality for performanc on models with bones. I get the point of it but is there an option to turn this auto decimation effect in case i have a rare item that...
  4. blanketParty

Modded Skinned Mesh Flag Decimation Toggle

Please refer to this board regarding modding related issues:
    If you are experiencing something related with the mod tools please open a thread here:
    ahh okay, apologies, not very experienced with forums
  5. blanketParty

Modded Skinned Mesh Flag Decimation Toggle

Summary:I noticed the skinned mesh flag on the material decimates models automatically , redusing the silhoutte of the model and overal quality for performanc on models with bones. I get the point of it but is there an option to turn this auto decimation effect in case i have a rare item that...
  6. blanketParty

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: 3D Art Contest

I sort of take Issue with the restrictive triangle counts. 4k total inlcuding scabbard for a 4 peice weapon? I mean these are supposed to be high end (royal). Why not just give us a wiggle room in reference to the 3D workflow document? For example somewhere in the middle of medium and maximum triangles in the 3D workflow document? Also you're kind of shooting those in the foot that do decide to put extra effort into making a scabbard as it limits their triangle count even more...
  7. blanketParty

Suggestion Cloth Editor Enabling cloth physics on a mesh causes the normals to flip, even on areas painted black

Certainly applying cloth physics in a minimally satisfactory way only brings headaches. Have you tried applying a simulation mesh?
    Certainly. Me and Kilo use both methods. refer to his post above and read it again for what he is suggesting. There is one method that works without messing with the normals. But then you have two meshes using the same material. the question is if this is ideal for performance and the correct method ? or is there is a proper way approved by the devs.
  8. blanketParty

Need More Info Scene Editor Adding custom props to scenes CRASH

DUMP : 2020-11-28_20.41.32_5dec7ad26709fe8c3ce6200f58945cb4 So I have followed the procedures, added my props to a native map, And tried to view the props in game via custom battles. When i choose the map and load in. The game either crashes, or attempts to load in , i can here the theme...
  9. blanketParty

Need More Info Scene Editor Black play button Scene editor

Described in this photo series
  10. blanketParty

Suggestion Resource Browser Tool looks great, but I am also disappointed

I really hope the audio is Changeable without much coding...
  11. blanketParty

Faction Specific Language Overhaul Mod

Hello ! So I made a post on Reddit about wanting to start this mod. The idea is to make languages for each faction inspired by ancient languages. I have been using modern tongues as well just to speed up the process a bit as it takes a while to find all the info on older languages. Nonetheless...
  12. blanketParty

FUTURE 3d Modelling for MODS

A model I have made
    Dont know if sarcasm or not. Lol
  13. blanketParty

You should look up on these forums for the names:
    John_M
    Den.Di.

Ask them the same questions, esoecially John, since he is in the process of making a total conversion mod for Bannerlord, that should be more than enough to get you started.
    That's worth a start, thank you !
  14. blanketParty

Hello! I am looking to get into supporting modders that want to make mods for Bannerlord. I have a little knowledge of blender but im looking for someone to help me to develop my skills. My goal is to know what programs to use so that I can model characters for Bannerlord. If anything just to...
Back
Top Bottom