Search results for query: *

• Users: Mrtn
  • Order by date
  1. What is the longest in-game period you ever played?

Thank you for the replies. So I assume that I can safely play a single playthrough well over 2000+ days?
    Yes. I also had one with about 1630 days so it's quite possible to do.
  2. Siege Servers crashing every second game SINCE RELEASE - No Comment yet ?

I mean literally every secod siege game I get a Server Client Crash. I mean seriously TaleWorlds you wan't players to leave this game?
  3. Can anyone bring Brainy bots to VC?

As mentioned in the title, I'm certainly unable to do so, but would love as many others to see it be playable with VC and VC mods.
  4. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

My suggestions for single player after some hours and total over 1600 hours in warband:

• realistic scenes - kinda annoying to have 60° degree scenes, even if it's possible the chances in some area's for example Epiros is to high. Wheter take them out at all, which I would prefer, or minimize them to an absolute minimum.

• faster caravanes - well every caravan in the game is quite fast, except ours. Kinda annyoing to quest this way and takes away much flow in gameplay.

• battlesize - I get that the HQ textures are demanding but 150 is really low. I would prefer about atleast 400-570. I know you can use battlesize tool but it would be handy to have it ingame.

• ransom quest - I know this is hard to do but it would be awesome if you could limit the radius of the possible villages. I have seen something similiar somewhere else and it would be great if you doesn't have to run from Makedone to northern Italy for a bandit group.

I hope atleast the first 3 things could be worked on, because it ruins somewhat the playing expirience when you come from other mods who do a really great job at it.
    It would be a shame, because the setting is really great and I love the work that went into unit creation and the details of the world.

Keep it up guys.
  5. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I just encountered a strange bug while rescuing some prison lords:
    When fighting our ways back out they startet to attack me.
    I was marshall of their realm and we had positive relations.
    I couldn't finish the sequence, because they were tagged hostile and I had to knock them out to be able to end the event.
    Neverthless to say I couldn't rescue them afterwards  :party:
Back
Top Bottom