Search results for query: *

• Users: Alcedo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General World Map - Position of castles and cities now matters

Many castles or cities are located in narrow places. In ideal, they must block enemies from passing through but this does not work. First I thought that it would be cool if such castles or cities had few exit options, depending on where you want to travel and their models are changed so that...
  2. [SUGGESTION] Recruitment system rework for stronger AI armies and more expensive armies

Two of the most usual complains are about AI armies of recruits and money being earned too easy. My suggestion is to rework recruiting system so that armies become stronger and more expensive. This will also increase historical accuracy so realism fans must like it. In few words, I suggest that...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Parties of wanderers on global map

I noticed that wanderers can move from town to town. What's more interesting, they move in groups and to nearby towns. So my suggestion is to add their parties on the map while they move from town to town. They may wait few days in town and then travel to another. If other parties could interact...
  4. Resolved Charm farming

In addition to the option to gain charm by exchanging equal amount of money with lord, loading a save removes the cooldown for another barter offer. How it exactly works in game (YouTube) *I added some speed to shorten the video
  5. Resolved Bugged prison escape

This bug is at Makeb. Tried to rescue Lucon so he can tell me about that battle from the story but couldn't even attack the prison guard. The guard also has bugged spear.
Back
Top Bottom