Search results for query: *

1. Mr.Weis

Чертовы Кузаиты

У меня всегда получается так, что тягаться с ними может только Южная Империя, и то если ИИ не тупит.
  2. Mr.Weis

Моды.

Пока TW не выкатят инструменты для моддинга, не думаю, что стоит ожидать выхода крупных модификаций, а вот когда они это сделают, это вопрос. Лично я думаю, что было бы логично выпустить их ближе к окончанию раннего доступа, когда игра станет более стабильной и появятся все запланированные функции.
    Те простенькие моды, что я видел сейчас, вполне стабильно работают, но обновления на игру выходят часто и их так же часто приходится обновлять)
  3. Mr.Weis

Banners in Bannerlord

Guys , guys, ) as soon as the modes will come i assure you, there will be tons of colours and banner sigils.
    Mods are self-explanatory, but to say that they will fix/finish everything is stupid.
    Why do we need developers if there are modders?)
  4. Mr.Weis

SP - General Banner Designing & Aesthetic Faction Cohesion: The best of both worlds.

Something simular to ck2's dynasty editor perhaps?
    Approximately Yes, although ideally, it would be great to be able to place multiple sigils and scale, move, and rotate them.
    But basically, if we can just use a few sigils, change their size and location, and also use more colors, this will not be bad)
  5. Mr.Weis

SP - General Banner Designing & Aesthetic Faction Cohesion: The best of both worlds.

What we have now under the guise of a banner editor, cannot be called an editor (and a lot of people in the community agree with this).
    But this can be fixed, for example, by introducing a color palette and the ability to combine sigils, as NPCs already do.
    d3bf9428d484.png
    It is also interesting to know whether a single color system in kingdoms / empires (with which I personally have already come to terms) will affect future modifications.
    For example, in a modification based on historical events (If it will be created), this will be inappropriate.
  6. Mr.Weis

In Progress "bannerlord launcher has stopped working"

Look at the calendar and the issue will resolve itself))
  7. Mr.Weis

Where is the banners

Nope, How i can to do it?
    Documents / M&B II / Configs
    Open the file engine_config.txt, search cheat_mode = 0, Change to cheat_mode = 1.
    Now the cheats are enabled, go to the inventory and find all available game items on the left.
  8. Mr.Weis

Banners are disappointing to say the least

I'm also concerned about whether this commitment to certain faction colors will affect future mods
  9. Mr.Weis

Banners are disappointing to say the least

I really hope that this is just a temporary feature of early access, and in the future, at least it will be possible to combine signs and use a color palette.
    Interestingly, the lords in the game use combined banners, it would be nice if we could do the same.
    d3bf9428d484.png
  10. Mr.Weis

Where is the banners

The banner editor needs to come back. This global colour scheme that you're forced to follow is very un-mount and blade. What's the point in making your own coloured banner with patters and the like if you're forced to use the same colour blue colour of Sturgia for example.

Very streamlined and unpolished feeling. Hell, Warband mods had more customization, which is quite sad.
    I agree, I'm also concerned about whether this commitment to certain faction colors will affect future mods
  11. Mr.Weis

Where is the banners

Interestingly, the lords in the game use combined banners, it would be nice if we could do the same.
    d3bf9428d484.png

As for the main issue of this topic, I agree that they will be added closer to the release)
  12. Mr.Weis

Where is the banners

And how do you like this beautiful element of the game, called "banner editor", in which all you can change is the sign and its size.
    I really hope that this is just a temporary feature of early access, and in the future, at least it will be possible to combine signs and use a color palette.
  13. Mr.Weis

Множество багов в Одиночке

На то это и ранний доступ, постепенно всё исправят.)
  14. Mr.Weis

When to change the steam store interface

You will find out about this next week in our new developer blog!™
  15. Mr.Weis

A literal countdown to Bannerlord on Twitch

"We have waited four hundred years for this day"...)
  16. Mr.Weis

Your Mount&Blade Journey: A Celebration of Calradia :)

Ah, as now, I remember that wonderful moment when I was running across the north of Calradia and admiring the game I had still studied and encountering sea raiders ... What a wonderful feeling it was when I was able to defeat them and get the first more- less normal armor! After that there were mods (many mods), then there was Warband, and much more))

Mount & Blade, you are always in my heart!
  17. Mr.Weis

More hairstyles

I have a dream... that some day... you will find tons of them with mods... you will have to unlock your mouse wheel to scroll to the last one in one day...
    Hairstyles, as well as other decor elements, are never too much!))
  18. Mr.Weis

More hairstyles

I agree, there are very few hairstyles!
Back
Top Bottom