Search results for query: *

1. Nummer90

Early Access Update

Thanks for a comprehensive List of Future Plans!
    I hope in future the game will be completed with much input from the fanbase. Keep up the good work!
  2. Nummer90

Archers need a nerf.

Yes, please! I want Battles, not Hollywood Moshpit Brawls.
  3. Nummer90

Combat Experience: the Problem of Infantry vs Ranged/Cav

I fully agree, if unit collision and mass ever get fixed and you can train up a decent Infantry core it would stop archer lines and cavalry from absolutly dominating the battlefield
  4. Nummer90

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Holy Crap, you should have been hired as a concept artist for the Game
  5. Nummer90

SP - General Freely choose each troop

Yes please allow us to freely choose the army composition!
  6. Nummer90

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Layered Customizable Scar & War Paint Interface

I really hope when they update the Character creator for things like Weight and individual limb Musculatur they add this feature
  7. Nummer90

SP - General Tournaments and Armor

I just think it makes tournaments absolutely trivial in late game, when you also have strong armour and the only thing that can kill you now is a Headshot by a javelin.

Make different Tournaments:
    Regular tournament: As they are now in Cities and everybody gets a medium armour of the town culture whith more varied faction equipment as a reward
    Royal tournaments: Hosted by nobles in Castles at special occasions, marriages or Peace Treaties for example. These would last a Week and be the gathering of high society and could include special Quests given by rivaling Nobles, like sabotaging the opponents gear or abducting their Rivals Daughter.
    The player can convert Money into Renown and Influence this way if he were to host one himself (50 000 denars --) 10 Influence and 5 Renown per attending Noble and 50 if you were to win such a tournament ; Only Nobles and named Characters are allowed to attend, Stronger weapons and everybody gets to bring their own armour. With special tornament types like jousting or Archery Contests.

The player would need to pay a decent sum of money (5000 Denars?) and be at least clan tier 2-3 in order to attend and the reward can be a decorated piece of armour or masterwork weapons. This would also give opportunity to strenghten Relations with nobles of the Realm or make new enemies.
  8. Nummer90

The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass

My belief is they balanced the combat gameplay too much around multiplayer duels, meaning fast paced andfull of action
  9. Nummer90

SP - Battles & Sieges Brace Polearms/Spear Wall Formation BADLY Needed

I just hope that they increase the mass of dense infantry Formtions, so Cavalry cant just fade through 6 Ranks of heavy Pikemen/Halberdiers. There Needs to be an actual reson for dense Formations, as curently dense Infantry Units get recked by one third of their amount in Cavalry.
Back
Top Bottom