Search results for query: *

• Users: Jtlane16
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Peace system

Just wanted to ask others for an opinion here. Does the peace system make sense to you? “I’ve made a couple of mods so I’ve looked at the code in detail. Basically, whether it’s you, or ai factions, when a faction wants to make peace, the faction deciding to make peace makes the final call. That...
  2. Speculation for mod implementation

Hey everyone, I’ve been getting into the modding scene here recently trying to make QOL mods until Taleworld’s implements them. Currently the system that Taleworlds have implemented for faction wars have the faction pick another random faction, check if they can pass it through election, if they...
  3. SP - General Faction defense suggestion

As the player, we are able to attack an assaulting army during an on going siege. Notably, we are able to “help” the garrison. If we have say 100 troops in our party, and the garrison has 200, we now have 300 troops to fight. What I’ve noticed is that the ai cannot help the garrison. If the...
  4. Asking for opinions on peace

First and foremost, this is extremely low priority for me considering all the other things currently dampening the game, but I wanted to ask if anyone is bothered by the fact the AI is unable to tell me “No” for peace? The new system makes it hard to overrule your vassals, like 2000 influence...
Back
Top Bottom