Search results for query: *

1. Transfer PC saves to console?

Not the most helpful response. Don't get me wrong, I dont doubt that to be the case but could you elaborate why at all or are you just assuming?
  2. Transfer PC saves to console?

This is what im currently looking into but the inverse so as to be able to edit a ps4 save in one of the many pc save editors to tweak certain things.

Main reason I think its possible is Borderlands 2 has an editor called 'Gibbed' which contains a feature to change a save from ps4, ps3, xbox 360, xbox one to pc respectively. I understand they are different games and also that no such specific tool exists but its surely not impossible.

I have my ps4 .sav file but when loading it into a save editor I lack a route to the module files and thus importing the save fails. I wonder if it could be as simple as having a pc save to access the modules to make the alterations and then export the save etc. I could then run into problems with sorting through what exact version console runs on in comparison to pc, and of course what the save editor itself supports. I dont doubt that I could be potentially missing some valuable knowledge which could help me understand why any of this is ultimately not possible to achieve.

I havent received many replies on my previous questions and I'm not overly hopeful of receiving any this time around but would be very grateful for at least a conversation regarding this and of course knowing if it were theoretically possible.

Anyway sorry for bumping an old post! 
  3. Hex editing PS4 saves

No need anymore figured it out!
  4. Hex editing PS4 saves

Nevermind guys, I finally cracked it! Thanks.
  5. Hex editing PS4 saves

I need this resource to hopefully have a chance at changing certain variables on my ps4 save game. Can anyone point me in the correct direction of something similar as this link doesn't work and loading the sg0X.sav file into a pc warband save editor is not an option due to not having other...
  6. Hex editing PS4 saves

So, I sincerely hope I'm not going to get into trouble for starting such a topic but I'm stuck and there is a serious lack of help online regarding ps4 save hex editing in regards to M&B. I should probably start by saying I'm not at all versed in Hex and could quite possibly be confused...
Back
Top Bottom