Search results for query: *

1. x_adidas_x

SP - Scenes wounded warriors on the battlefield

is it possible to create wounded soldiers on the battlefield to move, crawl, writhe, roll, call for help, etc., as in many games?
  2. x_adidas_x

SP Medieval 1

great mod, as I understand it, there will be no Ogre? even mercenaries?
  3. x_adidas_x

SP - World Map Flora and fauna

hello, will flying birds, swimming in ponds, escaping, grazing animals be implemented on the battle map? all this will create an even more alive world
  4. x_adidas_x

when already?

when will there be outings from castles during the assault, and battles in the throne room?
  5. x_adidas_x

Need More Info 100% CPU/3700 pro

100% загрузка процессора. Игра зависает, после минимизации задачи в диспетчере процесс продолжает быть 100%, версия 1.5.8-1.5.7, Ryzen 3700 PRO 100% CPU load. The game freezes, after minimizing the task in the dispatcher, the process continues to be 100%, version 1.5.8-1.5.7, Ryzen 3700 PRO...
  6. x_adidas_x

Проблема с запуском игры (beta 1.5.0)/РЕШЕНО

У тебя стоит мод Fixed Launcher? Если да, то удали его.
    Неа,все моды снес при патче 1.4.3,а теперь поставил 1.5.1 и вот такая проблема(
  7. x_adidas_x

Проблема с запуском игры (beta 1.5.0)/РЕШЕНО

такая же проблем!у тя написано РЕШЕно,как решил?
  8. x_adidas_x

Need More Info Unused GPU resources

Maybe because Bannerlord still in Early Access And Warhammer 2 not ?
    You're comparing a finished game with an on development one.
    everything is clear that it is in the early access, but in order to find out something, get an answer, make the developers famous, you need to write, otherwise, after the release, there is a chance that this will not be fixed
  9. x_adidas_x

maybe your cpu is bottlenecking and cant feed the gpu quick enough
    I don’t know how it is implemented here, but in other games the example of Warhammer 2 total war works everything is ok at 85-100% and Cpu and Gpu
  10. x_adidas_x

My GPU is about 30% and the CPU is at100% , I dont know why they dont fix that or explain why is that so.
    Ryzen 7 3750h Laptop
    GTX 1660ti 8gb
    8GB ram
    win10
    1.3.0 v
    Likely they have a lot of work and this problem is known and it probably cannot be solved due to the game engine, I would like at least the answer why
  11. x_adidas_x

Hello, I would like to know why in battles (sieges, assaults, etc.) the resources of the video card are not used?don't even go up to 50%, Gigabyte 1080 8GB Video OS:10 GPU: 1080 gigabyte gamming CPU: i7-4790K 4.00 gh RAM: 16gb ddr3 Motherboard: Asus b85-Plus Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd...
  12. x_adidas_x

Resolved game development

Hello, I wanted to know if there will be penetration into the enemy city with the battle with the guards? Will there be attacks by defenders (as was the case in the video of 2017) to destroy the toran, tower? Will the assault of the cities take place like in a Warband, assault on the walls...
  13. x_adidas_x

When you are alone in enemy territory

Hello, I didn’t know where to write. When the king gathers a company from the Lords to storm the castle, after his assault the king dissolves the company and the Lords jump in different directions and you are left alone in the territory of the enemy, and sometimes it is not possible to get to...
  14. x_adidas_x

Need More Info FPS

on the global percent card, it runs at 70% -80% and the video card is also 70-80%, FPS is excellent, in the storm the video card works at 57% max and 81% percent and FPS drops to 50-40, everything is working at the global level and at negotiations and in peacetime in the city, and the video card...
  15. x_adidas_x

Need More Info textures fall apart

problem after Crash Report after sending the report and again entering the game
Back
Top Bottom