Search results for query: *

1. BulletTrain

Resolved Quest appears not to be working

I have had the same issue with the same quest. I have uploaded the save file based on your instructions. I hope it helps.
  2. BulletTrain

Resolved Bugged Quest

Same issue. I can't turn in the material. I had locked the item but unlocking it makes no difference. This is on PC btw, i just noticed this thread was for Xbox.
  3. BulletTrain

Resolved can't increase cohesion

Just confirming that as of today, the problem persists as described in the original post. It is only an issue if you ONLY have your own clan members in your party. It does not exist if you add non-clan members. It is almost like 0 influence is no longer an acceptable value to increase cohesion.

Since other people have already uploaded save files, it did not seem necessary that I do it as well but happy to do so if it helps.
  4. BulletTrain

Resolved Taking Non-Conspiracy prisoners out of the Conspiracy hideout crashes the game

The problem persists in my 1.5.10.

But absolutely no issued in 1.6.0 new game in the clean install.

I think we can call this resolved. I have not had further crashes so cannot provide further info on the original issue.
  5. BulletTrain

Resolved Can't find/select 1.5.10 beta after 1.6.0 patch notes reveal (11/06/21)

In their patch notes they just mention that they'll be pushing 1.5.10 to main branch once they've ironed out all the "outstanding issues."
    They never mentioned anything about straight up removing it as an option though. If I didn't just spend like 2hrs yesterday searching for/tweaking individual mods to my preference I'd hop on 1.6, but I was happy enough with 1.5.10 to call it the branch I was going to sit on/continue to mod until more content is added. (never really modded bannerlords up till this point because there were still some key features I felt were missing that mods didn't add yet. 1.5.10 can give me basically everything I want for the time being with mods that quite literally less than a week ago were updated to 1.5.10.)
    You are right of course. I tried 1.6 and has it has its own series of bugs. I am going for 1.5.10 to get pushed into main branch since like you I have been trying a lot of mods in 1.5.9 and 1.5.10

In the meanwhile, I might start a 1.6 campaign to get the full benefit of its changes that come only with a new campaign while checking if the 1.6 bugs I am experiencing in my 1.5.10 save exist in a 1.6 start campaign.
  6. BulletTrain

Resolved Taking Non-Conspiracy prisoners out of the Conspiracy hideout crashes the game

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
    No, unfortunately the crash uploader did not pop up. I can send the save file if that helps?

Files verified, in the meanwhile I will do a clean install to see if the crash uploader gets fixed.
  7. BulletTrain

Resolved Can't find/select 1.5.10 beta after 1.6.0 patch notes reveal (11/06/21)

I believe due to the unresolved problems of 1.5.10 it was removed entirely, if you have a previous save you would like to keep playing on I think you will need to continue it in 1.6.0 beta.
  8. BulletTrain

Summary: Taking any non-conspiracy units (Whether as prisoners or troops) crashes the game How to Reproduce: As described in summary. This was not my experience in previous versions. There was even one conspiracy unit (a Conspiracy Commander) which you could some times take as prisoner. Have you...
  9. BulletTrain

If not now, when?

I suppose we'll get a better idea of what to expect if/when they do release that updated roadmap post they promised a few weeks ago, but until then, what we have to go on is this post. There isn't much about missing old elements being added in there, unfortunately. The majority of that list is "improvements to <thing that exists in game already>"

I am going to agree with you there. I was going to hunt down various threads and articles on the subject I had read over the past year but then realized that would undermine your point that this is TW's job.

I am going to play devil's advocate for a moment though and say although I very very much want the roadmap you mentioned. I have worked on enough projects myself to know the dangers of providing timelines and roadmaps. If you say 2 months and deliver in 1 month and 29 days, you are a god among men. If you say 1 month and deliver in 1 month and 1 day you are the devil incarnate and should burn in the deepest pits of hell. Same thing with a roadmap if you can't deliver things in the order promised which can easily happen for various reasons. There is no real upside imho.

Having said that though, I very much would like that roadmap or timeline. So pleeeeeeeeeeease gimme gimme gimme! :cry:

I for my part am gonna wait and see instead of this review bombing idea. Because there are two groups in particular that are quite susceptible to reviews. People who only buy games only from review ratings and investors and creditors and what they usually have in common is they don't understand the product or company. I think best case scenario you'll create a headache for TW without getting what you want.

TLDR: Roadmap good for us, not good for TW. Give me roadmap now please! Review bombing not get you what you want.
  10. BulletTrain

If not now, when?

I share RichardAytemur and everyone else's frustration but I think everyone should reserve judgement (or changing their review) until TW has released an official main version.

Now before you go at me, this is not a general call to "calm down", I say this because you are right about certain old and new elements being missing. But TW has explicitly or sometimes implicitly said that they are planning on putting some of those elements in the game but since the game is still not technically finished putting those elements would be doing work that would need to be redone from scratch when something fundamental in the game design changes.

Let's wait until they have put the final version out then I will 100% get behind this move to reevaluate our opinion of the game.
  11. BulletTrain

Resolved Crash Quest

Thank you for the update.
  12. BulletTrain

Don't Forget to Strip the Dead

the only bad thing is that she/him is showed wearing just underwear in the encyclopedia if you don't dress him/her... a sad ending for a great warrior if you ask me,
    Haha, that's why you always carry a couple of extra togas in your bag so they can dress them up to look dignified for their pictures in the Obituary section of Calradia Gazette.

A gravedigging quest!
    A grave is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
    Dark! There is nothing I don't love about this. No notes. :cool:

If they died as a party leader, it's be cool if the enemy created a companion type unit and equip all you dead clan members gear on them, and you got a quest to hunt them down to retrieve it. Could spawn an elite bandit too if they got killed by bandits.
    A Revenge Quest! Great idea! I mean why should only peasants in my villages have blood feuds? Shouldn't I as Calradian noble of be able to cut a bloody swathe through the land in order to get revenge on an unwashed looter who got lucky with a rock?

I think the vengeance should go next level if it is a family member. Clan to clan feuds, Hatfield-McCoy style.

So many great ideas here.
  13. BulletTrain

Resolved Crash Quest

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
    Also uploaded my save file for reference. I hope it helps.
  14. BulletTrain

Get rid of the stupid cheering

the cheering doesnt goes far enough imo

Ha ha! Love it! :lol:
  15. BulletTrain

Get rid of the stupid cheering

Yes, I am all for options but for those of us who do not like going through two clunky sub menus can we just make double-tapping "O" button auto-cheer?

Best of both worlds for everyone: Hold O if you're a sub-menu junkie and double tab if you're lazy and just want a quick cheer before logging back to the campaign map.
  16. BulletTrain

Resolved Crash Quest

Is that a different issue than the one in this topic?
    No, it is the same issue. Opening the Quest menu crashes the game in 1.5.10 vanilla. Had to stop playing that version.

I can also confirm that they do not exist in 1.5.9. My issue was there in 1.5.9 was unrelated.
  17. BulletTrain

Resolved Crash Quest

Further to the above, same situation in 1.5.10 with no mods.

I have just had this issue start. Once it occurred it affected all save files associated with this campaign. Starting a new campaign/Sandbox the issue does not occur

Crash - Attempting to access the quest menu will cause a crash, this occurs in all scenes including battle when I press J.
    Crash Upload - 2021-05-12_11.56.50_6d7b89e7f49c4274a801c4cbcc3c92a8
    Save File uploaded
    Just confirming that I have developed a similar issue and it has creeped into all my save games, modded/unmodded even downgraded to 1.5.9 although have not tried the 1.5.9 unmodded as I did not have a 1.5.9 vanilla game. I will try that version to see if it has been spared.
  18. BulletTrain

Companion's equipment after death

I just started a thread on this and then found this one.

I don't mind the roleplaying value of losing equipment from a companion that you lose but if it is possible to save it by just paying attention in the after battle loot menu then why not just make it so that equipment automatically goes into your inventory? At least some of it. I think either that or this ability should be entirely removed.

Either way for the time being Don't Forget To Strip The Dead
  19. BulletTrain

Don't Forget to Strip the Dead

I was tempted to post this in the technical support section but since it is not technically a bug I am posting here instead. After a year of playing (less since permadeath was added later) I have just realized that losing a companion or family member in your party doesn't mean you have to lose...
Back
Top Bottom