Search results for query: *

1. modbed

Anyone find the method that parses "native_parameters.xml"???

I guess native_xxx is consumed by the engine code written in c++. Most probably in "Game.dll".
  2. modbed

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Glad to see the documentation is out, it's awsome
  3. modbed

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Hello, i'm kinda noob

what is type?
    what is id? Name of xml?
    what is path? if xml is in ModuleData then how path should look?
    id : id identify the semantic of a xml file, it tells bannerlord which type of data this xml file contains
    path : file path of the xml without ".xml" suffix, relative to "ModuleData" folder of your mod
  4. modbed

Bannerlord won't start after update.

If you have installed any mod, edit Submodule.xml file of the mod and change
    <Version value = "1.0"/> to <Version value = "a1.0.0"/>
  5. modbed

Battle tester

Thank you so much for making it open-source.
    Considered uploading it to any Git-based website? Github, Gitlab or any of the sorts.
    I plan no update any more, so it's meaningless for me to upload it to github. If you want to maintain the code you can upload it to github.
  6. modbed

Battle tester

Oh damn that's sad. I just saw that you are also sharing source code, I decompiled the .dll and made it more customizable yesterday night with map selection, victory/retreat logic etc. I might create a thread soon.
    I decompiled BattleTest_0.1_Alpha_b0.6.0 though, did you changed something extra in 0.2?
    I guess yes since you have navmesh files as well.
    Main change is formation support. Change is little in source level, it happed in BattleTestMissionController.cs
  7. modbed

Battle tester

I have uploaded the mod to moddb, but it's under authorisation now, see here
    now download it from here
    install instruction and other info: here
  8. modbed

Bannerlord China

愿大家长寿!多事之冬,汽油们注意保养好头盖骨!
  9. B

Bannerlord China

A Bannerlord group for chinese players! 汽油们进来!
  10. modbed

[Tool] Converter tch -> dds (alpha)

good job!
  11. modbed

A simple bannerlord mod

This mod is a technique demo. It just add a menu item "hello", and when you click it, the screen displays "hello, world". So it's not interesting for normal players, but guys hacking bannerlord may find it useful. source code: https://github.com/hejile/mb2_demo_mods
Back
Top Bottom