Search results for query: *

1. catman1900

Forge Scrap Yard - Thread and Post Collection

dang it you're nuts bro!
  2. catman1900

Forge Scrap Yard - Thread and Post Collection

This is an absolute gem of a post! It's so easy for incredible resources to get lost to the ravages of time. Definitely going to have to try out some of this awesome stuff ?

edit:
    I actually found something myself
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/extra-unarmed-damage.366778/ -Extra Unarmed damage, 0 replies on the post but looks good

will be testing it out later tonight.
  3. catman1900

Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

this thread has to be bait or something
  4. catman1900

Bannerlord & Linux Discussion

I'm playing the campaign and the game is glorious
  5. catman1900

SP Native Calradgyr (v2.2 - Jun 30, 2020)

I'm going to stream this in a bit, I'm excited to see it in action. It sounds very unique
  6. catman1900

Do you enjoy mods with big maps?

I prefer a smaller map that's been fleshed out more, traveling can get so tedious. However large maps that have a lot of character like Viking conquest are fine, Because they keep the world fresh still everywhere
  7. catman1900

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops (Suggestion) LEMME PET THE CAT, TALEWORLDS!!!

I mean cat petting is always a good pr feature
  8. catman1900

You need to use a controller to make it through the menus, the mouse doesn't work for whatever reason.
  9. catman1900

Find the launcher, which should be located here $HOME/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/Mount & Blade II Bannerlord/bin/Win64_Shipping_Client with the name TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe and rename it to TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe_backup

then rename Bannerlord.exe to TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe

if the game updates you'll have to redo this but it should launch
  10. catman1900

Hello, long time Mount&Blade fan and linux user here with some exciting news that custom battles in Bannerlord work on linux through steam proton! Most of the rest of the game seems to still be borked, in ways such as, can't use the mouse in the menus for example, crashes during saving settings...
  11. catman1900

[S] Arena Overhaul mod [released for Warband SP]

it's 2020 and this is still an absolutely fantastic set of scene replacements :grin:
  12. catman1900

OSP Code QoL Alive horses

really nice clean piece of work  :mrgreen:

adds a nice bit of immersion
Back
Top Bottom