Search results for query: *

1. RhodokScrub47

Aging system in Bannerlord

Hey, I have not played Bannerlord for a while. Is it possible to disable the aging system nowadays? I personally don't think it fits a game like Mount & Blade.
  2. RhodokScrub47

Some armors white after last hotfix

Loaded the game again today and installed the hotfix and nows some armors are fully white. These include atleast the leather cap, reinforced suede shoes and a suede armor. Is this only a problem in my game or did the last hotfix **** something up?
  3. RhodokScrub47

Only snowy maps during autumn in battles

I have been playing mainly in the Battanian area of the game. The day is autumn 8 and I only have snowy battle scenes. Is this normal?
  4. RhodokScrub47

Manhunters

Why are there no manhunters in Bannerlord? Are they just not implemented yet? They would be a really easy way to fix the whole map being filled by bandit parties that are too fast for lords to catch and destroy. I really hope Taleworlds puts them into the game at some point.
  5. RhodokScrub47

Time in Bannerlord saves

Hey, I'm just wondering about how the days and time are counted in Bannerlord. The game says my save is 206 days long but my character already has 2 kids which I'm pretty sure is mathematically impossible if 1 year=365 days. How many days is in a year in Bannerlord? Is this different from...
Back
Top Bottom