Search results for query: *

• Users: Sral23
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sral23

Why is RM still unbanned?

RM is still not banned even though they are using illegal modifications and breaking rules left and right. They are even bragging about using this stuff and the entire kitchen should be purged of those roaches, Kind regards, Yours truly
  2. Sral23

EU Siege is dead rn, TW pls fix

See title
  3. Sral23

Servers are broken, Taleworlds please fix

Dear Server Team, please listen to your Lead Dev when he tells you that there is a problem with the servers and dont just rely on the users to report it. Currently there is only one skirmish Server running at a time. #AllHailOurLordAndSaviourNin3
  4. Sral23

Show HP in numbers, not just the irritating non linear bar

As many here know, the HP bar doesnt seem to linear, so id suggest adding the number of hp you actually have. In warband no one bothered, but here in bannerlord we get the numbers stuffed into our face so id like to see them in the overlay, not just passively or in the damagelog!
  5. Sral23

Where is the long announced Duel Mode?

Is duel mode still being worked on? If yes, how long approx. till release and would a long warmup period like we know it from siege/skirmish that gives you unlimited Money combined with 1sec of "Actual Playtime" fix atleast the money problem? Basically 29:59s Warmup with unlimited gold during...
  6. Sral23

Need More Info XP Reward Sound endless Loop

Summary: The sound after youve played a Match and the XP Bar Shows up looping endlessly How to Reproduce: Be in a Party, have a slow pc, party leader queuing instantly, getting loaded into a game while the Sound starts Playing Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 Pro GPU: 1060 GPU Driver Version...
  7. Sral23

Ongoing RDMs by Ciirus_des_Aigles

First of all, normally i wouldnt give those guys this immense amount of attention like i am doing right now, Ciirus_des_Aigles is a guy, constantly RDMing on the Duel Server, specifically EUDuel. He got banned and continued RDMing after the ban expired. I hereby request a permanent ban for this...
  8. Sral23

In Progress Players getting wrong names in matches

I encountered it many times, there is a player with a wrong name, it looks like identity theft but it isnt. If you get their real names (Sending them a friend request shows the real name) and write them with it, they dont even know something is wrong. I guess that there is an issue in the...
  9. Sral23

In Progress You can walk through a Wall with the camel on mp_tdm_map_004a

Summary: you can get to some really op spots out of bounds and kill the entire tunnel system below the map (e.g. archers can do that) How to Reproduce: go to the hidden archers nest, walk up the stairs with a camel, glitch through the wall as seen Quest/Settlement Name (if related)...
Back
Top Bottom