Search results for query: *

1. Sral23

Why is RM still unbanned?

<deleted>
    goddamn, imagine having to go full defense because you know what happened and dont have valid excuses so you just start insulting
  2. Sral23

unless you are well known modder or a guy that's developing anti-cheats, there's only one reason for people to have "genuine interest" into a mod files that gives an advantage: for personal usage. A normal player that doesn't intend to use it wouldn't ask about it openly on the forums.
    its quite the easy thing to add for the devs and it just shows that. At that point in time i believed the devs would look into the forum and take things the community suggests into consideration. especially if the community basically does their work for them
  3. Sral23

there is a difference between genuine interest and actually using it to gain a proper competitive advantage
  4. Sral23

RM is still not banned even though they are using illegal modifications and breaking rules left and right. They are even bragging about using this stuff and the entire kitchen should be purged of those roaches, Kind regards, Yours truly
  5. Sral23

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

RM 12 - 1 HINQ
    screen.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Damn Horac played again. He's a god
  6. Sral23

New Season of Beast?

DIV A is the main source of dramas yes, but I've heard about people from other divs playing under different names and even using cheats. So being able to call for referees would be a good option
    Referees are a huge use of resources that are simply not available. Especially seeing as most teams are playing at the same time. You'd need some that are on standby and not participating and sadly, i dont see that happening anytime soon
  7. Sral23

Should shield bash be in the game?

I think they should stay, because they are kinda balanced. if you miss the timing, you will get punished. Afaik the Shield hitbox completely vanishes during a shieldbash so archers can shoot you as well. Yes, it is strong in 2v1s but cmon, its a 2v1 do you expect a fair fight?
  8. Sral23

Voices from the Community

BDL, Bannerlord Draft League. could bring some fresh wind. Would be absurd to host tho
    (Id prolly co-host if someone wants to, just hmu)
  9. Sral23

EU Other Completed CRBR Tuesday Battle Event

Team Name : DR

Team Tag : DR

Type of unit : Whatever is needed

Average number of players (+/-2) : 10

Type of registration (Regular or Once) : Once for now, regular when we will be able to

I have read and agree to the rules. I'll accept any form of sanctions if i'll should broke the rules.
  10. Sral23

[BEAST 7] Statistics

Says that varadin has 352 score and 325 score in there
    Great work nonetheless
  11. Sral23

EU Siege is dead rn, TW pls fix

See title
  12. Sral23

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup VI - Red Dot Edition (56/56)

Name: Lars
    Nationality: Gurmen
    Main Class: Cav
    Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/derfahrradschubser
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (13.3.2022 at 17.00 CET).
  13. Sral23

Servers are broken, Taleworlds please fix

Dear Server Team, please listen to your Lead Dev when he tells you that there is a problem with the servers and dont just rely on the users to report it. Currently there is only one skirmish Server running at a time. #AllHailOurLordAndSaviourNin3
  14. Sral23

Ich würde gerne einen besonders toxischen Spieler bannen lassen

Sein DC Name ist soweit ich weiß NoVa aber sowas am besten übers Forum
  15. Sral23

Show HP in numbers, not just the irritating non linear bar

1C123D5880619A02533436F5E9B88731A5D309D6
    it's a bit of a hacky "fix" and doesnt look too good but fairly simple to do. doubt battleye cares about it but you obviously never know for sure. can share if theres interest.

Id actually be interested, please share ^^
  16. Sral23

EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

TOURNAMENT IS OFFICIALLY OVER

And the winner is....
    *insert drumroll*
    INSPIRE
    inspire_1st.png

You fought well and defeated all your Opponents, so take this glorious Medal​

Second Place for an astounding performance goes to
    ST1MYL

STIMYL_2nd.png

You only lost to Inspire during this entire tournament and i hope to see you participate again next time!

The third place goes to the one and only
    ARNI

Arni_3rd.png

Congratulations to your third place!

Thanks to everyone for participating in ABCD, there will definitely be a next one,
    maybe with a different concept/ tournament system.
    I hope to see you all again soon for the
    ABCD #2

-Your ABCD Admin Team, Hoonii and Lars​
  17. Sral23

Discussions about rules

We would like to propose the change from long sword to stronger shield because the spatha deals quite some damage and the shields break quite quickly. The gladius however has basically the same stats as the spatha but 20c less making it in our opionion the better choice as a weapon!
  18. Sral23

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

Name : Lars
    Nationality : Gurmen
    Main Class : glorious animal abuser
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/derfahrradschubser/
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
Back
Top Bottom