Search results for query: *

1. sir Gregor Clegane

Weather evetns

Greetings! In which game file and in which line should the data be changed in order to completely disable weather effects in battle, reducing the speed of cavalry, the flight of arrows, and so on? Or reduce the frequency of weather effects on the global map?
  2. sir Gregor Clegane

Looking for mods

Hello everyone! I haven’t played for a long time, can anyone suggest mods that give the following options: 1) I’m looking for a mod that gives control over the units of clan members, namely: the ability to choose which troops to recruit for clan members and the ban on transferring troops of the...
  3. sir Gregor Clegane

Tired of constant battles on the same maps!

Tired of constant battles on the same maps! The battle in central Vlandia constantly takes place on the same map, on the same map battles constantly take place on the border of Vlandia and Battania, on the same map there are battles on the border of Battania and Sturgia, even if the battle on...
  4. sir Gregor Clegane

Same old game problems...

I welcome everyone! After the break, I decided to play the company (game version 1.0.3) in the hope that the release of the game from early access solved the old painful problems ... Below I will list the problems that need to be resolved as soon as possible in my humble opinion: 1) Noble NPCs...
  5. sir Gregor Clegane

Senseless rebellions in the company

I don’t see the point in constant riots and rebellious settlements: the AI invader still captures cities back in the near future, while buildings and prosperity of cities are only destroyed, and the number of landless and unnecessary clans is also growing. Absolutely pointless... I consider it...
  6. sir Gregor Clegane

In Progress Endless logging 1.0.

Summary: endless logging in multiplayer, unable to log into multiplayer. Only today I managed to enter the lobby once ... There are no problems with a single player game. Windows 7 installed...Disabling and removing mods for single player did not change the situation How to Reproduce: Scene Name...
  7. sir Gregor Clegane

New battle terrain system and orders before the battle

Sad to say, but the new battle terrain system and orders before the battle are complete crap (. Battles constantly take place on the same maps, which are already incredibly tired. Now I loaded the save 4 times: on the global map there is a bridge, I started the battle on on the global map on the...
  8. sir Gregor Clegane

How do you level up your companions?

Happy New Year everyone! About a year ago, the level of your companions could be easily raised with the help of blacksmithing. However, now this opportunity is not in the game, so I wondered who and how raises the levels of their companions? Ver.1.7.0
  9. sir Gregor Clegane

AI during sieges attacks allied troops.

I have noticed that recently, bots using siege vehicles have started hitting allied units very often. With poor accuracy of the tools, this can be understood, even an element of unpredictability and fun appears). But why bots fire at the units and the player when there are no opponents and the...
  10. sir Gregor Clegane

Need help finding mods

Hello everyone! I need mods that give such opportunities: 1) a mod that gives the old system of giving orders: F1-F4, F5 ... F9. 2) a mod that allows you to export and import characters, while it is desirable that the mod does not break anything in the game. If there are such mods, then tell me...
  11. sir Gregor Clegane

What happened to the captain mode?

The captain's mode was the bannerlord's multiplayer "feature", which made the game unique against the competitors. Well, now what? Captain's mode has become dull, boring and uninteresting **** ... In the early versions of the game, and even in versions 0.8.x and 0.9.x of the closed beta test...
  12. sir Gregor Clegane

medieval music and bannerlord

Overlay famous medieval songs on video from Bannerlord. Fans of medieval music and battles might like it. https://youtu.be/eMhGZ-Vh4Fw
  13. sir Gregor Clegane

It is necessary to add the possibility of abandoning the feud and the possibility of transferring your royal feud to your vassal.

Do I understand correctly that in six months the developers have not added the ability to transfer their royal fief to their vassals? Castles and cities can only be transferred immediately after the assault? In Warband, it was possible to grant cities and castles at any time, and it was possible...
  14. sir Gregor Clegane

In which files can perks, skills and buildings be edited?

Hello, In which bannerlord files can perks, skills and buildings be edited?
  15. sir Gregor Clegane

Lost Notables again ...

Started a new game version e1.5.1. I completed the quests of noble people in the villages where they were (and when there was enough time), in order to obtain elite troops (Battanian archers, imperial and Vlandish heavy cavalry). Most of all, I liked the quests with training troops and...
  16. sir Gregor Clegane

Resolved Possible reason for the zero income of tanneries

A possible reason for the zero income of leather workshops (besides the incorrect price difference between hides and leather) is that the number of outgoing leather goods is not indicated in the file "spworkshops". I edited the file - set the number of goods at the output as in other workshops...
  17. sir Gregor Clegane

Battania - where is the logic?

Battania is the most "barbaric" faction in the game, and it would seem that it should have the best shock and mass infantry. However, the opposite is true: Savages are the weakest shock infantry in captain mode. And instead of improving the savages, we got the most armored Battanian infantry in...
  18. sir Gregor Clegane

Why do NPC elders - landowners in settlements disappear?

From time to time I see messages in the game log that some character is lost. At the same time, NPCs giving quests and units disappear from the villages. The question is: why is this happening and how to avoid it? Thank you in advance.
  19. sir Gregor Clegane

stupid troll prevents playing

Stupid motherf@cker nickname "stepan.kropik" interferes with playing: does nothing in the game while allies die or attack and kill allied bots and players. Video evidence link. I ask you to ban this moron.
  20. sir Gregor Clegane

why battle eye blocks the game?

after the last update, it turns out to go into the game with 4-5 attempts, why does the battle eye block this process? - 21:00:51: Starting BattlEye Service... 21:00:53: Launching game... 21:00:57: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game. 21:00:57: [INFO]...
Back
Top Bottom