Search results for query: *

1. Boraltay

Siege Domogtul Castle

Hey @hoonii Can you write your feedback here? I am checking this thread very often.

There will be some changes related to Cavalry using mostly inside the castle. But still we can improve that with your feedback also. Looking forward to hear them.
  2. Boraltay

Siege Domogtul Castle

Hey @OurGloriousLeader Thank you for your feedback.

I added another ladder for right side of the castle to prevent that from happening. I will spectate more games in the next patch and add another options for attackers if needed.
  3. Boraltay

Siege Domogtul Castle

Hey @Yukmouth++ thank you for your feedback. There should be some disadvantageous places for cav in this map especially most of the flag points. Yet there will be some changes related to that. Hopefully you will feel better after changes arrives.
  4. Boraltay

Siege Domogtul Castle

Hello everyone and thank you for your feedback,

There will be spawn point and gameplay adjustments to the map overall with the next patches hopefully.

@Mabons I'll look into it asap.Thank you.
  5. Boraltay

Captain Isle of Deriad

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you like the changes which comes with winter version. Old version of Isle of Deriad removed from rotation at the moment. We will add it later with the improvements.
  6. Boraltay

Siege Castle of fen Altai

Hey Mabons, thanks for suggestion. But as you mentioned, I believe it would be really hard for defenders to handle first attack wave.

Thank you for feedback everyone.
Back
Top Bottom