Search results for query: *

• Users: KSHMR
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KSHMR

Can we get a special section for Captain Mode discussions to avoid confusion?

For over a year we have been suffering from the fact that people interpret changes and fixes in different ways, obviously related to different experiences in different gamemodes. Think of the notorious Skirmish/Captain mode situation. By now it has become very clear that each should be addressed...
  2. KSHMR

TaleWorlds can use their time better, I guess?

It was great to see the new developer update, although it surprises me that Multiplayer wasn't included in it. Well, actually it doesn't surpise me at all, but you get my point. I saw that a few hundred scenes are to be added and I just thought about how much time TW have spent on making all of...
  3. KSHMR

The game state compared to a year ago

I haven't really played the game much in the last few months. I took really long breaks from the game due to disappointment. How can it be that the game is in a worse state than it was a year ago? Like for real..
  4. KSHMR

Remove Bannerlord from the hands of TW and let the modding community continue the development

Title says anything, I don't even want to discuss it anymore. TaleWorlds have been greatly underperforming for way too long already! I added a poll onto it. Have fun.
  5. KSHMR

when can we expect the modding tools to be released?

when can we expect the modding tools to be released?
  6. KSHMR

Jumping

Perhaps an unestimated subject in the balancing of core mechanics, though definitely something potentially impactful in combat: jumping. Jumping in the current state of the game has felt weird since the beginning. It gives us sort of a feeling of being chained to the floor. The realism...
  7. KSHMR

performance problems new patch

here some of the things ive experienced since the update: 1: Server crashes every time 2: Rendering lagg spikes from time to time 3: Sometimes character is invisible when you spectate a player
  8. KSHMR

1.5.6 Patch, Whats Next for Skirmish?

After the last patch Infantry was made slightly faster and Spear release speed for Infantry was buffed too. They were good changes but from the things I have read last week(s) there are a couple of things that need to be changed now: 1: Something has to be changed about the Xbow reload or shoot...
  9. KSHMR

Hitboxes etc.

I sneaked behind a Sturgian archer with the Khuzait Infantry (with mace) and I smacked him in the head (upper attack to the head). The attack did 5 damage. How is this possible?
  10. KSHMR

Lagg spikes

Hello team. Servers got Switched from Amsterdam to London. Everyone claims the lag spikes are gone, but I still have infrequent lagg spikes. What is the situation and why is it not resolved since the server migration?
  11. KSHMR

Beards disappearance

As someone who owns a beard in real life I find it really sad that some armours now make the large beard a small 3 day stubble beard. Basically what happens with some armours is that you to this and this was my beard normally, without that armour This happens with the following classes: it...
  12. KSHMR

Archers with 2H weapons

Please vote if you think Archers should have 2H weapons, Yes or No. (FOR SKIRMISH MODE) My vote is: NO!
  13. KSHMR

Disccusion about the current position of Infantry

Hello there folks, ''Infantry is in a nasty place right now'' Over the last couple of weeks there have been a lot of discussions about many aspects of Infantry that supposedly need to be worked on by the developer team. The incentive being, Infantry just doesn't feel in the right place now...
  14. KSHMR

Problems

I have some questions for the developers: 1- Are you going to add throwables to heavy infantry classes again? 2- Are you going to make all maces have more or less the same speed? 3- Are you going to make matchmaking solo/duo queue and full team queue for competitive? 4- Are you going to allow...
  15. KSHMR

Stone throwing in siege

When playing siege on some maps, there are flags on top of the gatehouse that are essential to capture in order to progress the ongoing siege. On top of the gatehouse, or somewhere in the gatehouse at least, there are usually a few locations with throwable rocks/stones. Stones are usually...
  16. KSHMR

Opening and closing doors in siege

Any chance we can be allowed to close and open doors in siege even when we are on the outside. It is kind of frustrating if you need to rotate to another part of the map and you can't get back in..
  17. KSHMR

In Progress Xauna snow map bug

Summary: In the snow version of map Xauna it is very often the case that the snow on some tiles (some placeable ground parts) is not visible and others is. It buggs out when I move some areas and when I move somewhere else it becomes visible again. How to Reproduce: All settings lowest. Im...
  18. KSHMR

The state of multiplayer

The state of multiplayer for the last few weeks summarized: I couldn't log in for some reason for an entire week and when it finally got fixed I now have error crashes saying that bannerlord needs to close down because of some error. The state of this game is disappointing and I am pretty sure...
  19. KSHMR

Need More Info Login Failed

Summary: I start the game and once I get to the login screen, it simply won't let me login. I have reinstalled the game. I have checked and verified game files. Reinstalled drivers. Restarted PC AND Steam a couple of times. After a few days this issue is still there. I have a clan to run...
  20. KSHMR

Archers in 1.5

Archers are useless. Let me reformulate this into constructive feedback: The aiming feels slow, weird, and inconsistent. Hope this will be readjusted :D
Back
Top Bottom