Search results for query: *

• Users: Frankmuddy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I added new companions - Now default companions have the wrong dialogue!

I am attempting to add about 35 new companions all at once. Unfortunately I screwed something up - When I try to recruit default NPCs they're using the wrong dialogue. For instance - If I approach Bunduk and try to hire him he'll use Alayen's greeting, The Matheld's backstory 1 dialogue...
  2. Saving changes in edit mode?

Hey folks. I'm editing terrain and stuff in Edit mode, but I can't get my changes to stick. How do I save the scene? Okay, I've sort of got it... How do I get a horse in Edit mode so I can actually move around the map? I take it back, I've got no idea. Every third time it seems to work...
  3. Alternate Map possibilities: City, desert?

I was thinking about maps for PWmod. I thought to myself "Hey, it would be neat to have a map that was a single city, large, but smaller than the original PW map. You could replace the faction castles with fortified manners, have walls between the different city sections, and have bolt holes and...
  4. Looking for scene making tutorials, edit mode tutorials.

Hey folks. I'm making scenes and I'm having a bit of trouble with edit mode. Is there any documentation that explains how to place and manipulate props, what all the edit mode hot keys are, things like that? I would really appreciate some help.
  5. Taxes. What the hell, guys?

Whenever anyone turns in a trade good a silver coin pops up on the other side of the counter. You want a cut? Sit someone's ass at that counter and have them collect the coins. Bingo! You get income and you can stop being a pain in the ass about 'taxes'. Secondly, how the hell do you expect...
  6. The Law

Suggested Laws for the Town Guards 1. Assault Assault is any attempted or actual attack on a person. - Assault of a serf or peasant: fine of 500d paid to the Faction that Peasant belongs to. If the assault is against a free peasant then the fine is paid to the guard. - Assault of a...
  7. Bandits. They have trouble robbing you.

Bandits can't carry trade goods back to their hide out. This makes it difficult for them to rob people. The guys in the RCC server got around it by kidnapping people back to their hide out, but it'd be nice if they could pick up trade goods.
  8. Yet more unsolicited suggestions

I'm sure this has been suggested many times before, but Having a server option to allow players to pick a basic weapon (falchion, short bow, quarter staff) would be really helpful for new people trying to get into the game. Come to think of it, would there be a way to create 'Merchant's...
  9. So a nord walks into a castle garisoned by sixty mameluks...

So, to put this simply, I can't kill enough dudes to take over castles. I'm level twenty four, I can get up a decent corps of hardened killers, and there is just no way that I can take on sixty mameluks and sixty master archers, plus anoth 60 assorted trash. Help. Explain to me how this is done.
  10. Help with new parties/towns?

Hey folks. I'm trying to add three new locations to the map. Eventually they'll be Universities and serve as a hub for less combat oriented character progression options, but for the time being I'm just trying to work out how to get a new town on the map. I've found the bit in the Parties file...
  11. Dear everyone complaining about whatever specific thing they think is lame.

If there is something you don't understand ask for help. (everything else in the original post was just me being a twit)
  12. Creating bridge battle scenes in singleplayer?

I had a thought. I just happened upon a bunch of Vaegir scum raiding a noble Nord Village and attempting to run off with our beautiful nord cattle and well fed nord women, and I got to wondering if I could mod the game so that It would send the player to a scene with a bridge if the player...
  13. Stat Loss from Aging/Capture?

I was looking at one of the warband mods and it mentioned that it disabled stat-loss from aging or being captured. Is this a native feature? Are there any other features I don't know about?
  14. Do Companions disapear from Calradia when they leave the party?

Jeremus took off a while ago for one reason or another, and I haven't seen him around, nor do the travelers seem to know where he is. Has he left Calradia for good?
  15. Calradia: The Ways of the World

What is it?: Calradia: The Ways of the World is intended to become a content expansion mod for Warband single-player. Proposed Features: 1. Revised and expanded troop trees. More troop types will be added to take better advantage of the finer control Warband allows over player troops. For...
  16. Mod proposal: Monty Python's War and Peace

I propose a Monty Python themed Warband multiplayer mod. The factions would be as follows The Knights of the Round Table The Knights who say Ni The Spam Vikings The Peoples Front of Judea Suicide Squad Lumberjacks British Police Constables. Each faction would have the iconic weapons...
  17. [suggestion] keep hideouts?

Could I keep a hide out or two as a place to stash a dozen odd men and some loot?
  18. M&B Warband on Steam unlocked?

Thought someone should know, I'm playing M&B WB .850 on Steam. I bought the game, thought I'd install it, thought I'd see what happened if I launched... And it launched. So I've been poking around in single player. Which is awesome.
  19. (Suggestion) Khergits Vs. Khergits

Is there any particular reason we can't have both teams play as the the same faction? Swadians Vs. Swadians, Khergits Vs. Khergits, Rhodoks Vs. Rhodoks for some hot pike on pike action? I think Khergits would be more fun to play when you're fighting other Khergits.
  20. The 300 Spartans: A Mod for Warband

I'd like to propose the first Warband mod. I'm playing in the Zombiis server right now, and It seems to me that the battle of Thermopolyae, with players as the Spartans and AI as the Persians, has a lot of potential for a mod. Player sides would include Spartans, Thespians, and Thebans...
Back
Top Bottom