Search results for query: *

• Users: lzh
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Reproducible game freeze in custom battle (no mods)

We were not able to reproduce this on our end. Do you have the latest graphic card drivers installed and can you verify the game files?
    Updated to the latest graphic card driver (471.11) and verified the game files, and still the same.
    Tried on another PC (i7 9700k, 2070 super) and also reproduced it.
    I'm not sure whether the QA team followed exactly what I did in the video. I kept adjusting settings and trying for a few hours and concluded some details to reproduce this issue:
    • Battle scene is battle_terrain_006. The freeze may happen for other scenes but happens almost 100% in this scene.
    • Set the battle size to 1000.
    • Happens both with highest performance settings and with lowest performance settings (except for the battle size). I didn't try the others.
    • Player side soldiers are all melee cavalry without javelin (Emperial Heavy Horseman for example), enemy side soldiers are all melee infantry without javelin (Sturgian Spearman for example).
    • Set enemy side number to 500 and set player side number to 280. (This is the number I find that can trigger the freeze almost 100%.)
    • Set enemy general to Ratagost.
    • Issue Charge order at the beginning of the battle and wait.
    • When the cavalry charge into the infantry, or about half minutes later, the freeze will happen.
  2. Resolved Reproducible game freeze in custom battle (no mods)

Summary: The game will freeze as shown in the following video How to Reproduce: Go to custom battle, and then follow the video. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia 2070 super GPU Driver...
  3. Resolved [AI] Infantry using polearm and shield under shield wall arrangement will not defend when facing arrows from enemy horse archers.

Summary: It exists in all e1.5.*. Infantry using polearm, such as spear or javelin in melee mode, under any defensive arrangement (such as shield wall arrangement), will not defend using shield when facing any enemy arrows from horse archer. How to Reproduce: The easiest way to reproduce is to...
  4. Resolved [AI] Infantry in defensive arrangement will not use shield to block arrows from horse archer

Hi, the QA team could not reproduce this issue. Can you upload a video of this bug to upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    In e1.5.7 beta this problem is still not fixed.
  5. Resolved [AI] Infantry in defensive arrangement will not use shield to block arrows from horse archer

Hi, the QA team could not reproduce this issue. Can you upload a video of this bug to upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Uploaded two videos. Recorded in e1.5.3 but can be reproduced through all 1.5.x, without mod.
    In the first one I command horse archers to hold fire, and the enemy's defensive arrangement works fine. Then I command my horse archers to fire, and the enemies all put down their shields.
    In the second one I command my infantries to form a circle formation. They lift up their shields well before the horse archers begin to shoot. When the enemy's arrows come, my infantries who are facing the horse archers (or facing the arrows?) put down their shields. Infantry in other part of the formation still hold their shields.
    I found that arrows from horse archer may be the reason or at least related: when infantries in defensive formation try to block arrows from horse archer, they will put down their shields.
  6. Resolved [AI] Infantry in defensive arrangement will not use shield to block arrows from horse archer

This bug can be reproduced both in custom game and campaign game: Infantries in defensive arrangement (shield wall, circular, square) will not lift up their shield when they are facing horse archers, even though they will do that when there's no enemy in front of them or when they are facing...
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges New battle command: "attack specific troop type"

Please look at my mod: RTS Camera. You can let your soldier attack a specific formation by clicking middle mouse.
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Formation against formation

You can try my mod: RTS Camera. I implemented this feature recently.
  9. Question about Agent.SetAIBehaviorValues

Hello everyone. My question is: what's the meaning of each parameter of Agent.SetAIBehaviorValues? I find that this method is called after giving orders such as movement, shield wall, etc. I guess this method is used to tell the agent whether it should attack the enemy or stay where it should...
  10. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

I doubt pressing the mute button was more of an effort than creating this thread and discussing the effort it takes to press the mute button. I don't think spamming in-game chat is a common enough issue for it to merit discussion. A ban for it is just ludicrous overkill.
    Do you agree that when someone does harm to others (a chatbox full of spam messages makes people's mood worse and prevents them from comunicating with each other), he should not be punished or forbidden to do that to more people, but all the others (dozens or hundreds of players) should take away from him (for example everyone should find his name in dozens of players and mute him, when many players' name are shown as a sequence of squares), and allow him to continue?
    What if there are a dozen of players sending spam message? What if all of them are bots active every hour and bothering thousands of players? Though it's not the case here, the same rule should be applied.
    Or, another solution is a blacklist that everyone can share and automatically mute players in the list.
  11. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

Are you ****ing kidding me right now? You want someone banned for saying China #1? Get the **** outta here Jesus Christ. There is A ****ING MUTE BUTTON DAWG. The amount of people who seek punishment for people, not because they care about the spirit of the game but because that person did something to specifically annoy them, shows how ****ed report systems are in video games.

It's like they give children report systems and expect them to report responsibly instead of just reporting anyone they don't like.
    The point is not what he said, but that he spammed the chat.
  12. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

I mean I agree but you can just mute him. We’ve already seen people apparently banned for “political reasons” and there was an uproar because of it. It’s my understanding that it’s not disallowed.
    Yes I can mute him. But there's another reason for me: some other guys may think that "Wow, there's an annoying chinese keeping shouting China no.1", even though he is not a chinese. If I were one of the others, I wouldn’t think so, but I’m not sure if other people would do the same. This behavior may make chinese infamous in this game. I can't prevent it by simply muting him. Anyway, since the ban mechanism should not be used for political reasons, It seems I can do nothing more.
  13. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

China is no.1 though ?
    There is no point in talking about politics in a game. Also things like "xx no.1" is meaningless and illogical.
    The reason that he should be banned is that he abused the chatbox, no matter what he said.
  14. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

Just now in East Asia death match server(Khuzait vs Sturgia), this guy keeps repeating : "China #1" as in the screenshot: https://imgchr.com/i/tqAiq0 As I'm a Chinese, I'm sure he is not a Chinese because in my computer his nickname cannot be correctly displayed. I don't know what his nickname...
  15. How to make cataphracts faster?

You may provide part of the xml you wrote so that we can find the problem.
  16. Resolved Cannot rebind keys in e1.4.1

Open options during battle, then click any button in "Mouse and Keyboard" page to rebind the keys, then the bound key always becomes left mouse button instantly before you press another key.
  17. SP - UI Cannot rebind keys in e1.4.1

Open options during battle, then click any button in "Mouse and Keyboard" page to rebind the keys, then the bound key becomes left mouse button instantly.
  18. SP Native Total War style RTS Camera

Just to clarify, can you switch to this whilst still alive?

And I would also suggest adding in the words Total War, since once you have overhead control of your troops, it's very Total war-esque. Brilliant addition.
    Yes, you can control another troop by pressing f10, then clicking mouse button to select a troop, then pressing F to control it.
    Thanks for your suggestion.
  19. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

hello thanks, I have installed it, but you can control your troops after you die, but you can't respawn and fight, can we?
    Yes you can do that. You can press O to open the menu and check "Control Allies After Death" option to automatically respawn, or press F to manually respawn.
  20. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

hello, is there a way to respawn in custom battle, it's so frustrating when you die, you can't go on fighting with an other character... Is it moddable? thanks,
    I have moved this feature from "Enhanced Battle Test" to "RTS Camera". You can install that mod.
Back
Top Bottom