Search results for query: *

1. AxiumSA4

Yo dev's I has question for my Lords? No commitments necessary, but did 2016 gamescon "sally out" get cut?

I did too, today. But sally out was just a normal field battle, not like in the video, there was no equipment to destroy. I even started in the field, no castle in sight. Did you actually try the sally out option? If it worked for you maybe not all castles have sally out working yet then or something.
    Aye this is intended I believe. Chances are the full functions of sally out are not yet implemented and is simply there to try and force a field battle for now. For highly mobile focused armies like the Aesari and Khuzaits this could be a saving grace for the period of non proper sally out
  2. AxiumSA4

Yo dev's I has question for my Lords? No commitments necessary, but did 2016 gamescon "sally out" get cut?

Nope. I was defending a siege yesterday and had the options to Parley, Break out and sally out.
  3. AxiumSA4

"Give it some time, it's early access!!!" - The Meme.

A good thing to keep in mind is everyone should be allowed to think what they want on the issue of the game's state.

Personally, I find the game fun and am on the side of 'it's early access, give it time', but I still find validity and common ground with people who think it should have been delayed. It's better to be civil about the issue, even if you disagree like Swadians and Rhodoks than to start bashing each other for zero reason.
  4. AxiumSA4

Cheats

Are they in yet or no?
  5. AxiumSA4

Won't be able to get the game due to economical recession in Australia, could I ask someone take some pictures for me to see?

Castle:
    4df765bb101460754e6706a043a180e6.jpg

ca6a63fe88ca9e9fa0224d5ac8c2c35f.jpg

436b909226d0e732134cd75d6f5fa999.jpg

8aff9a623d78d9e9923ee41b466243e1.jpg
    Town:
    aa37f30665505504329367cc18cc9bd4.jpg

7a64a26d7535e0cc7cc6c55390d975a2.jpg

06d3573365f1bb0c342453f6e7e386ff.jpg
    Can't enter town keeps at the start sadly.
    Cheers mate, but I have good news. Sister got it for me as an early birthday gift! So I can butter it up with all of ya.
  6. AxiumSA4

Pricing for australia

I was able to get some cash together without it affecting living, but because of how translation of euro to aud and usd to aud is different, I can either afford it or not. Do we have any confirmation on what the regional pricing for Australia is?
  7. AxiumSA4

VLANDIA FACTION LORE & BACKGROUND | Bannerlord Factions EXPLAINED

I'm def going vlandia funnily enough. I adore the old normans in history.
  8. AxiumSA4

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Star Trek.

(sorry, the thread needs some fuel)
    More of a 40k guy myself, and I can argue it as being idiotically imperfect in some areas.
  9. AxiumSA4

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Reading this thread is a great way to kill time until the release
    Ya, it's like watching a pit dog fight except it's like die-hard star wars vs star trek fans arguing over what's better.
  10. AxiumSA4

What do you Think about the New 'Campaign' Single Player Mode?

What I'm hoping is you can try to uncover who murdered the emperor.
  11. AxiumSA4

30th March 10 am BANNERLORD

Jesus it's a freaking Release Date thread
    How the f it became a combat feedback mega flame war
    People get salty over what isn't their dream product very quickly.
  12. AxiumSA4

EA info from steam

I

Its campaign mode. Which is sandbox with a storyline, similar to viking invasion. I am wondering if there will be a sandbox mode
    It does say you can go off and do your own thing, so I assume the campaign is just there if people want to play through some kind of story.
  13. AxiumSA4

EA info from steam

So that means no sandbox on ea huh? ffs
    It seems like sanbox is there
    unknown.png
  14. AxiumSA4

Won't be able to get the game due to economical recession in Australia, could I ask someone take some pictures for me to see?

I just wanna see some cool pictures guys, not turn this into some kind of debate.
  15. AxiumSA4

Well aware it will get into circulation quite quickly, but I'd very much like it if someone who is getting the EA could take some pictures of the Vlandia castle interiors and cities for me since they're my biggest interest in the world itself at the moment. Cheers in advance to anyone who does.
  16. AxiumSA4

Speculating Delay, Lengthy Read

People who think they are entitled to a cheaper price because they bought the early access are operating on the same level of delusional that the people who think doom eternal having platforming is 'too hard'. NO ONE is forcing you to buy the early access version of the game, you are free to wait until the full version and then buy it. NO ONE is going to receive the game for a cheaper price (unless gifted of course, which is STILL being bought for that price) than anyone else, we all pay the same and all receive the same product. Saying 'oh the game is incomplete' isn't a valid excuse to justify lowering the EA price since the whole point of EA is YOU put your money into an unfinished product with full understanding that you know the game isn't done yet and you are taking part to assist in completing the game with the devs through feedback.
  17. AxiumSA4

This cart can't be unintentional...

Well, we've pretty well established that the cart is intentional. Though one question does remain: what is its intention?
    Delivering rebel Sturgians across the Empires borders, along with horse thieves.
  18. AxiumSA4

This cart can't be unintentional...

I guess you finally 'woke up' to the situation
  19. AxiumSA4

DONT BUY PRE-ORDER BANNERLORD KEYS FROM ANYWHERE

It's all a scam since TW said we won't able to pre-order it, we have to just wait until the 31st.
Back
Top Bottom