Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Cannot hire minor faction mercenaries due to their leader being dead

So I was trying to hire the Eleftheroi, but it isn't possible due to their leader dying of old age. I spoke to one of their lesser lords, who tells me I need to speak to their leader Mostiros in order to hire them, but he's dead so this is impossible. I assume one of the lesser lords are...
  2. Resolved Arrows and spears disappearing in dead bodies [BUG?]

Same problem. I hope they add that option or someone makes a mod that fixes it. Even Warband still has this feature, kinda sad to see them downgrade.
  3. Arrows, javelins, all projectiles dissapear immediately from dead soldiers on the battlefield.

Are you sure the AI aren't looting them first?
    Definitely sure. You can watch them despawn as soon as you kill them. Try killing a looter with a javelin and watch it, the problem is still there in 1.4.2
  4. Arrows, javelins, all projectiles dissapear immediately from dead soldiers on the battlefield.

Bumping this because I have the same issue. It's a shame not being able to pick up Pilas and throwing axes from corpses anymore. It's also only a singeplayer issue, it still works in multiplayer
Back
Top Bottom