Search results for query: *

• Users: Gunny
  • Order by date
  1. Gunny

The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Oh my God... Is that how you play this game Heinrich?

S4oUUdy.jpg
  2. Gunny

Awesome event! Congrats to those who were promoted and received medals, and thanks to those who came!

Also congrats to the winner of the Melee event: Argus, showing us that he's still got it, even after 3 years! Also congrats to Fuzzy and Ghostpig who came second and third respectively.

And another congrats to Vorn of the 4te, our extended family and brothers in the Prussian Army, who won the horse race, and to Payne, the winner, and indeed sole survivor, of the Tusken Raider event. Here's to another year!
  3. Gunny

Family Photo from the Linebattle yesterday.

5544D3C5776CA369AA1AAFC16FCD85D8BCE0A47F
  4. Gunny

Coming up on our 3 year anniversary! Just one more month :eek:
  5. Gunny

Sunday Shieldbattle Event [NA]

And we will still be hosting this battle on the same server (Now the Rome_At_War_NA Server). Doughnuts has also been added as an admin to watch over the Pubs.
  6. Gunny

Twas another fun LB tonight, and a warm welcome to our new recruits!
  7. Gunny

And another fun linebattle last night.
  8. Gunny

MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

Can you make a Prussian Grenadier mmprusuniforms that is compatible with the Austrian Officer? Or possibly tell me how to go about it? :razz:
  9. Gunny

Give them a place to fight (New Servers)

Can you upload a new mirror?
  10. Gunny

Alright, and will they work with your older stuff as well? Including your Artillery uniforms, and the like (I can combine the uniforms themselves in the packs, I am just clueless when it comes to the larger atlas type files that are the mmmaterials and textures :razz:)
  11. Gunny

Now, before I use these two new skins, are they incompatible with each other and any others because they use different mmmaterials and mmtextures?
  12. Gunny

Here are the ones I took

http://imgur.com/gallery/EThYM/new
  13. Gunny

Hopper edited the Bavarian River map to hopefully cut down on some of the whining next time.
Back
Top Bottom