Search results for query: *

• Users: Mitty
  • Order by date
  1. ***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

This post should be constantly commented as to keep it in the first page of the forum until the developers commit to it

So maybe this kind of mindset is one of the reason the "community" doesn't receive the expected feedback.
    Negativity, agressivity and pressure do not look like a good basis for a constructive communication.

It is the only basis we got considering they refuse to address the issues.
    Boycotting the game day 1 and trashing it on steam would have been a good way to make the sales plunge thus getting Taleworlds attention
    But because of blind fanboys and todlers gamers who consider this as an amazing game whatever it's poor state, the rating of Bannerlord is really good on steam, thus Taleworlds can give absolutely no **** to the forum community when it comes to critics and solving the issues
  2. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

Thanks you kind sir ! ?
    Pretty sure that if :
    - Armagan Yavuz could refrain from ever deciding on anything regarding Bannerlord
    - The competent developers team take power and implement 90% of what it's that thread
    - I'd move my fat ass on a threadmill more often
    My ass pain would go away !
  3. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

Are you telling me there's no easy solution to complex issues ? :xf-cry:
  4. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

I believe that's the NUMBER ONE issue of TaleWorlds and Bannerlord.
    PS : You lied ! My ass still hurts
  5. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

I do have an ass pain :unsure:

1) Fair leveling system that lets you achieve the top if you put enough energy to it. Completely deleting skill specialization gameplay, currently you need 200+h to level up one skill to max, and it further completely prevent you from maxing the others by absurdly nerfing the learning speed, + as you can die easily it's truly absurd
    2) Make your offsprings inherit your stats/skills or at least a decent portion of it (at least 50%) so that with enough efforts down the line you can finally have an OP character and dynasty.
    3) Fire Armagan Yavuz
  6. TaleWorlds Appreciation Thread

Honestly that has nothing to do with the community
    This whole EA mess has nothing to do with the Community
    Yeah of course I agree ! But by keeping praising TaleWorlds and showing appreciation when they repeatedly **** in our face since they've stole our money with false promises, part of the community is preventing TaleWorlds to change their behavior.
  7. TaleWorlds Appreciation Thread

Of course ! As I've said numerous times before, it's obvious taleworlds is mostly composed of talented developers and artists ! There's proof of it everywhere in the game.
    The issue come from the people in charge of making the final decisions, regarding gameplay and communications.
    It's pretty obvious those peoples are what condemning this game potential, it's most probably old boomers not even playing their own game, from what we can see in so many insanely poor gameplay decisions at least.
    I can't wait for a well directed game dev studio to take the idea from Taleworlds and finally making the game we were all promised, some day hopefully.
    In the meantime I'm never ever giving one cent to TW, they've completely destroyed the faith any rational player/fan could have in them, except for beta shoe licking cucks that keep supporting them and preventing them to grow by learning from their mistakes properly.
    If all the players were united results could have actually been achieved with simple boycotting, like what's happening with Cyberpunk, I'm pretty sure THEY understood what to avoid doing now...
    In any case, let's hope the modding community will manage to make this game truly fun one day.
  8. TaleWorlds Appreciation Thread

You guys are part of the problem. You're precisely the reasons why developers take less and less responsibilities for their failures and don't grow from them.
    You're the reasons Early Acces baits and false advertisement thrive in this industry, because of shoe licking cucks like you they won't ever learn properly of their mistake. One year since they've money grabbed the hell out of us and still nothing is improving with their communication and respect for the community that essentially built their fame thanks to mods, the management of the developpement is still as chaotic as day one, it'll probably take two more years for this game to be properly fun and playable, even if extremely skewed and poor taste ideas from boomers not even playing their own game while being in charge in the studio of the final decisions apparently seems to condemn the true futur this game could have had. Thanks god modders complete Taleworlds unfinished work as always.
  9. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

Firing the person in charge of all the bad decisions regarding development and gameplay and let the good developers of Taleworlds make the game we were promised !
  10. [Strawpoll] If Taleworlds prepared another game, what you would do ?

Can't wait for a competent game dev studio with smart people directing it (unlike Taleworlds) to replicate the idea of mount & blade and deliver something proper this time in a few years !
    Taleworlds developers are amazing (most of them), but the people in the studio in charge of making decisions are the worst seems like they never played their own game or have incredibly poor taste also seems to be so full of themselves that they don't change their behavior no matter how much the players try to tell them the issues. The communication is incredibly ****ty, the gameplay decisions are of unfathomable poor taste, the whole development is a freaking mess.
    Never ever will I give money to them again
  11. Poll - Are u satisfied with how TW has been tackling this EA?

EXACTLY THIS :
    (by Stromming)
    1. I am not satisfied with the output of TW, however it is Covid times and a lot of people work from home, so this is not something we can really do anything about.
    2. I am not satisfied with the design choices that the apparent leadership makes about what features make it into the game and which are cut due to being "too complex". This also relates to the dumbing down of AI (or at least wanting to dumb down) which we have all experienced (Horse Archer) and heard about from various devs
    3. I am not satisfied with the official responses from certain key people in TW and certain community facing staff. It feels like when we do see them pop-up, they all have very PR-esque, copy&paste non-answers.
    4. I am overwhelmed with how fantastic other staff has been. Mexxico, MArdA, Duh, to name a few. There are more awesome devs/artists etc that have posted very long and in-depth posts, but I haven't seen them as much, so I can't remember the names (nor can I find the posts).
  12. Leveling and why it sucks

Leveling is one of the worst element in the game in term of gameplay currently :'(
  13. Leveling and why it sucks

Offspring inheriting skills would fix a lot of issues regarding how death is an option
  14. Leveling and why it sucks

Very nicely thought !
  15. Leveling and why it sucks

And also make the offsprings inherit a big portion of their parents stats !
  16. Leveling and why it sucks

Wish they could fix the leveling system !!!!
    And also add the inheritance of stats to the offsprings !
  17. SP mechanics that make no sense

7. The leveling system is absurd, there's no way to ever really become proficient, especially with the mecanism that slow your learning rate dramatically in every skills if you level one skill. If at least the heir system was making the heir inherit the stats of the parents, we could focus on building a strong dynasty with constant and real improvements each generations !
  18. Leveling and why it sucks

The offsprings should inherit the stats of their parents !!
  19. Leveling and why it sucks

I wonder if Taleworlds are just down right incompetent at this point, at least the people in charge of the decisions, such things should be so obvious to them IF they played their own game at least a little. Or maybe it's an issue of taste. In any case so many poor choices are made regarding gameplay that without mods it's just not worth playing.
    I doubt even at release it would be corrected as it seems it's the deciding people who take all the bad decisions. From what I've seen some devs that really like playing the game have better ideas, I hope their voice could be heard more
Back
Top Bottom