Search results for query: *

• Users: Mark7
  • Order by date
  1. Mark7

[Tool] BannerlordDataTools - [0.0.63.2b]

Hi! This seems like a really neat and well-done tool. Are there any plans to add modding quests to this tool?
    for now nothing like that
  2. Mark7

0.0.63.1b Update
    - Fixed error with civilian attribute in EquipmentRosters

0.0.63.2b Update
    - Removed deprecated basic_mercenary_toop & steward attributes from cultures data
    - Added banner_bearer_replacement_weapons attributes and relative editor to cultures data
    - Minor fixes and adaptations
  3. Mark7

Suggestion General Add a possibility to serialize your created material from memory stack to Tpac bytes

Hi, dear devs, is it just a reminder post, it will great if is possible :smile:
  4. Mark7

0.0.63b Update
    - Optimized the memory & GC lacks at importing files, laterally improved it in 10+ times, now the import process takes a coupe of minutes, instead hours.
    - Updated to compatibility with Bannerlord version 1.1.0
    - Translation updates
    - Fixes & adaptations
    - Visual improvements
  5. Mark7

Suggestion General Add a possibility to serialize your created material from memory stack to Tpac bytes

Yes, for now i importing Textures, Meshes, prefabs (from unity). And i stucked with mats, i need ability to save my created material via c#, to .tpac material asset.
  6. Mark7

0.0.58b Update

- Bannerlord e1.8.0 Compatibility
    - asset editors updates
    - optimized the importing data process, now it takes less time
    - module creation
    - export and manage SubModule.xml
    - Faction <-> Kingdom relationships editor
    - lot of fixes

5fmhTBD.png
  7. Mark7

Add a possibility to serialize your created material from memory stack to Tpac bytes, and save it to DataBase, as _mtl.tpac. This give us a possibility to automate the process of materials creation and textures assignments. (Best effort - Refresh AssetsDataBase) Example:
  8. Mark7

In Progress Scene Editor Update Decal Atlas - Bug

Maybe this help. Appear this warning when i try to assign decal texture to the decal shader material.
    And console write about that, trying to load its relative *.psd

zvRyfdT.png
  9. Mark7

In Progress Scene Editor Update Decal Atlas - Bug

Game version 1.7.2 When your camera in editor render any element what uses missed decals atlases, appear this message. When you want to update atlas, it crash the editor. If ignore it, this decals are disappeared in Editor & Play mode. Why this atlases loses, how restore it to native?
  10. Mark7

Update Decal Atlas - Issue

@NPC99 you are right, this is an incorrect place. Somebody moderator can move it? Or best practice is delete this thread and reopen one new?
    The files verify don't helped me, in this case.
  11. Mark7

SP Medieval [BL] Crusaders: Way to Expiation

Crusaders: Way To Expiation - Bannerlord mod I glad to announce a continuation of the development of CWE modification, which was developed for Warband Engine. The main goal is to convey not the complete historicity, but the atmosphere and events of that epoch. This mod occupies time periods...
  12. Mark7

Update Decal Atlas - Issue

Game version 1.7.2 I meets this problem after start my World Map Scene. When you want to update atlas, it crash the editor. Why is atlases loses, how restore it to native?
  13. Mark7

0.0.57b Update
    - added selectable XML export, in Export Settings
    ZiFSl0x.png
    - added visual improvements to WorldPositionEditor, now you can show production & names
    map_icons_names.gif
    - added SDF texture generator (for worldmap_wave_map texture)
    hBLfL4j.png

ehllZNc.png
    - minor fixes & adaptations
  14. Mark7

0.0.56b Update
    - fixed settlements export, now is taking in account the Icon Capsules
    - added functions to find a center for Icon Capsules according new settlements positions at export
    - minor fixes at kingdom exporting

Added change log to this Thread.
  15. Mark7

Thanks, appreciate your support especially now.

About the tools, now the thing is in bug searching. To this i need community help.
    Remember, make backups, of your ../ModuleData/ & .xscene file.
  16. Mark7

ChangeLog:
    0.0.63.2b (latest version)
    - Removed deprecated basic_mercenary_toop & steward attributes from cultures data
    - Added banner_bearer_replacement_weapons attributes and relative editor to cultures data
    - Minor fixes and adaptations

0.0.63.1b
    - Fixed error with civilian attribute in EquipmentRosters

0.0.63b
    - Optimized the memory & GC lacks at importing files, laterally improved it in 10+ times, now the import process takes a coupe of minutes, instead hours.
    - Updated to compatibility with Bannerlord version 1.1.0
    - Translation updates
    - Fixes & adaptations
    - Visual improvements

0.0.58.1b
    - fixed native dependencies import for new types

0.0.58b
    - Bannerlord e1.8.0 Compatibility
    - asset editors updates
    - optimized the importing data process, now it takes less time
    - module creation
    - export and manage SubModule.xml
    - Faction <-> Kingdom relationships editor
    - lot of fixes

0.0.57b
    - added selectable XML export, in Export Settings
    - added visual improvements to WorldPositionEditor, now you can show production & names
    - added SDF texture generator (for worldmap_wave_map texture)
    - minor fixes & adaptations

0.0.56b
    - fixed settlements export, now is taking in account the Icon Capsules
    - added functions to find a center for Icon Capsules according new settlements positions at export
    - minor fixes at kingdom exporting

0.0.55.10b
    - fixed equipment rosters export issues

0.0.55.9b
    - multiple folders import support

0.0.55.8b
    - fixed settlement "type" attribute at export it to incorrect node

0.0.55.7b
    - custom world map scene support

0.0.55.6b
    - ignore attributes with zero value at export, for NPC body/max_body properties
    - ignore traits at export if NPC is not 18+

0.0.55.5b
    - minor fixes (null references)

0.0.55.4b
    - Family tree node x,y reset at hero copy
    - improved .xscene exporting process
    - display only exported .xml files, at export options

0.0.55.3b
    - fix hero asset, assign destination module id at copy

0.0.55.1b
    - fixed refresh issues

0.0.55b
    - fixed missed attributes (character templates) and its editors for Culture asset
    - refresh modules data base improved
    - Import Options, asset types selector
    - minor fixes

0.0.54.2b
    - Culture nodes exporting order & xml output name issues
    - Added version and compatibility info to BDT settings window

0.0.54b
    - First release
  17. Mark7

Message to community:
    Hello, dear community, I'm Mark, 28 years old, Technical Artist from Ukraine.
    I have been a fan of this series for 14 years, and I always believed that large-scale wars are in the past, these are the stories of our grandfathers about WW2. I never thought that my grandfather's stories would come true before my very eyes. But the reality is that Russian invaders have invaded my democratic home, destroying freedom and all life. Those atrocities that they are doing cannot go unnoticed by the world community, murder, rape, torture. They are like hordes from the Middle Ages, killing everyone and stealing everything. Our army is giving a worthy rebuff, counterattacking and victory will be ours. That's just all the victims can not be returned.

Therefore, I urge you to help my country. By doing so, you will support the further development of this project.

This message remained here for the duration of the russian aggression.
  18. Mark7

What Is BDT? Bannerlord Data Tools is a unofficial open source modding toolset, based on Unity3D Editor. That contains special editors for all most important moddeable data in Mount&Blade: Bannerlord. How does it work? Toolset can import .XML data, and convert it to special assets (unity...
Back
Top Bottom