Search results for query: *

1. why is archery so broken in this mod and everything else just pales at its side?

The bows are broken, and this is true. In the setting of POP ITSELF, the Mettenheim use two-hand swords for their armor can ignore most enemy projectiles. However, in the game, you can have 100 Sarleon longbow man kill 100 Mettenheim Forlorn Hope with only 20d because bows are OP. Does this even follow the setting itself? No. Obviously, these armors are not that "impregnable." POP is a wonderful mod, but yeah, bows are OP, and this is common sense. I browsed the community of POP here, China, Taiwan, and Russia(don't remember where exactly) people are all saying bows are OP. Anyway, this is just my opinion. I have to say that Pendor is doing fine on how different types of troops relations' (like cav still counter archers), but that doesn't change the fact that bows are OP as hell, and most people are using archer builds that as an easy win.
    Reference:
    Btw, I saw one good tweak is to make low-tier bow dmg from pierce to cut while keeping the high rank bows like qualis and Noldor ones. I understand that archers are counters to infantry with no shield, but that kda is just a little too ridiculous, considering Forlorn Hope is literally the best two-hand infantry in the game. Maybe 40-50d would make more sense, this number comes from when counter-cav infantries encounter same-level cavs, like when you go Forlorn Hope against Anaconda Knights. Also know that Sarleon is not good at its ranged troops (except Laria sentinel and the cav-archer knight), in the setting Sarleon relies on its heavy cavs like the Lion Knights. So basically Sarleon long bow man is the worst among civil troops (except Fierdsvain maybe, which is a faction relies on heavy infan), and even that could counter the KO level best two-hand infan that much.
  2. why is archery so broken in this mod and everything else just pales at its side?

You made an account to waste your time. Pendor archery is fine as it is.

People who whine about it, complain about it, can say whatever they want. That doesn't mean we are going to change it because it clearly upsets you or anyone else.

There are ways to deal with archery in PoP. If you have a hard time doing that and it irks you, PoP may not be for you or you need to essentially learn how to play with stronger units compared to other mods and vanilla.

As a 'nobody,' it is perfected for what Pendor is meant to be, a video game with no expectations to live up to realistic fighting techniques or abide by laws of archery, etc, etc, and etc.

PoP is a creation tailored by teams of people. If you don't like it change something yourself. Otherwise you whining here falls on deaf ears.
    The bows are broken, and this is true. In the setting of POP ITSELF, the Mettenheim use two-hand swords for their armor can ignore most enemy projectiles. However, in the game, you can have 100 Sarleon longbow man kill 100 Mettenheim Forlorn Hope with only 20d because bows are OP. Does this even follow the setting itself? No. Obviously, these armors are not that "impregnable." POP is a wonderful mod, but yeah, bows are OP, and this is common sense. I browsed the community of POP here, China, Taiwan, and Russia(don't remember where exactly) people are all saying bows are OP. Anyway, this is just my opinion. I have to say that Pendor is doing fine on how different types of troops relations' (like cav still counter archers), but that doesn't change the fact that bows are OP as hell, and most people are using archer builds that as an easy win.
    Reference:
  3. Spawn rate of Barclay Mettenheim Veccavia and Melitine armies

Yeah, those wiki tweaks are wonderful but they don't offer tweak for those spawns. But eveything are codes right? So there must be a way to actually change the spawn rate... At least that's what I think. I already found the way to change spawn rate for snake cult/ jatu, etc, just except those spawns.
  4. Spawn rate of Barclay Mettenheim Veccavia and Melitine armies

Is there a way to change these unique spawn rates with txt files? I've searching the whole time and still don't know what to do to change spawn rate for these particular factions.
  5. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

minokz said:
    gEAGVV0.jpg

about 280 in-game days, finally some factions declare war, maybe a good start. :smile:
    LOL, that was so such a long time if not skipped :lol:
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

minokz said:
    didnt play many days, so i have no idea about the perma peace issue.
    but from i know,
    some lords, who maybe are those quarrelsome/bad-temper/pitiless/sadistic lords, may give quest to break peace, maybe worth a try......before dev fix the bug
    Tired it, but didn't work. You can try to skip time, I mean ctrl+space, and if in 60 days they are making only peace agreement, then congratulations that you might be in the same situation as I am in, cauz soon you will find that if no war's been made there will be WORLD PEACE soon
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hello, I think the perma-peace problem has just came back, and this time with the newest patch there's no 384 at the beginning of the line to fix. Originally I was playing with the latest version of 2018, and there was no problem except the marketplace bug when I have my own faction. Now after installing the Patch 2 you guys posted 3 days ago, the problem perma-peace bug just came back. The factions were at war at first but then only peace agreements were made, which leads to fewer and fewer and then no wars. At about day 170, there are just no war in the whole place. I think this is not a very big issue to fix, but it is really annoying, much more annoying than those bugs with magic in the besiege, because it can ruin the whole game I build at a day of 200. :ohdear: :facepalm:
Back
Top Bottom