Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Random Crash on Campaign Map

I did the above as requested, and no issues about an hour in. Thank you!
  2. Resolved Random Crash on Campaign Map

Yeah i can try that, all of the mods are listed above. I'll disable them all and verify the files. I'll update this thread with my findings.
    Thank you!
  3. Resolved Random Crash on Campaign Map

Summary: How to Reproduce: Happens randomly while on the campaign map. Tried both starting a new game, and continuing old game, happens indiscriminately Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Not related Media (Screenshots & Video): Error Report attached Bannerlord has encountered a problem and...
  4. Bug Report: Companions with no perks

I've had this same issue where as certain companions seem to already have active perks chosen, and whereas the rest will have multple levels of perks unlocked (having 100 skill points in that tree for example) but them being blacked out and unable to choose them.
  5. In Progress Castle stuck at 0 daily production

When you go to your settlement that you own (castle or town, not villages), and you click on... manage settlement. The loyalty gauge will be one of the ones with the others shown such as food stocks, militia, etc.
  6. In Progress Wages Not Paid Bug

In the recent patch im still observing this after either starting a caravan, or buying a workshop
  7. In Progress Castle stuck at 0 daily production

I had this issue with under 50 for loyalty. After attaining more than 50 Production resumed.Hope it helps!
  8. why are the game dev's sleeping on the fact that a lot of people can't even load the game now ?

It isn't listed in order of importance sheesh. It's a list. Of issues. At this point you're just trolling.
  9. Resolved Companion Caravans Not reforming?

So, my companion i guess was attacked whether by bandits or by an army and eventually he was found back at a nearby town and would have been left there until I could make my way there otherwise if i wasn't in the area. Now... my question is if they are defeated far from home would i be forced...
  10. why are the game dev's sleeping on the fact that a lot of people can't even load the game now ?

Those are not "minor issues" they're listed in order that they've been made aware of them and what currently is being worked on for us players to keep informed. It gets updated when it can, and they are working on it.
  11. why are the game dev's sleeping on the fact that a lot of people can't even load the game now ?

its not about that i dont have like a lot of saves and my same is corrupted so its not that and they have it mentioned at the end of the list after some minor problems compared to this one so it looks like its not important. about the problem solved for now its not couse you cant progress and its not fun to do the same early missions over nad over again
    First time to an Early Access? Stuff will break daily. Get used to it. Stuff that once worked perfectly will break, new stuff will be implemented, and you guessed it... will break. They've acknowleged it. And theres numerous posts about it. "Why are the devs sleeping on it...? Maybe because they're actually sleeping. Wait till the end of the day and i can guarantee a hotfix will be put out if not another patch, these guys are working like mad already pushing two updates and a hotfix out. Be. Patient. My. Gosh.
  12. why are the game dev's sleeping on the fact that a lot of people can't even load the game now ?

*Facepalm* Problem solved for now is what I wrote. Until the fix is made and to allow you to play what will be an amazing game when the Early access is over and majority of testing is done. Be patient.
  13. why are the game dev's sleeping on the fact that a lot of people can't even load the game now ?

*Start a new game* Problem solved for now. This is all expected that stuff breaks. They are already aware of the issue. It`s early access. This is all meant to find all the errors and bugs and to help shape development the way the playerbase wants it to. Find more stuff that`s wrong and keep reporting. `Not remotely good enough? Look at the hundreds of issues being posted a number of times. Find a similar post and comment on it. Saves them time looking through pages of the same issue.
  14. Unreasonable autobattle results

I haven`t noticed this after the patch, before I`d say my autocalc was definitely unbalanced as most of my battles i lost, regardless of tiers of troops i had. This one now from my playthrough seems to have evened out and been pretty fair. Most of the `looters`no longer cause me casualties as before more than half my army would be decimated by like 15 looters.
  15. Smithing bugs and rebalance required

I think that they could modify the stamina mechanic, (like i`ve seen suggested in a few threads like this one) where instead of `stamina` You could choose the amount you want to `forge` and time in the game world passes until that`s done. So.... Forging 100 Swords would take 2 days in game (just spitballing number) of course it would take time to balance but instead of being unable (or be blocked from doing anything in real life time) it simulates game time taking you away from other important missions or things to do for your character (being able to stop progress at any time in order to leave the city during an emergency could be an option. I`m pretty sure you`re not going to keep smithing for 2 days when the castle gets actively sieged and you can`t help defend. Just a few ideas, and i think it`s a good middle ground for both sides.

in regards to skilling up Smithing, it could reduce number of materials, or time taken to forge. Can rework perks to be more in tune with Refining, Smelting, or Crafting the actual things. So if you wanted to specialize in one of the three things, Say be a Legendary refiner, you are able to take many items and create more supplies than others for profit, crafters could speciailze in making those legendary armor and weapon pieces, and legendary smelters are for the warmonger that can quickly smelt down large quantities of weapons from battles to turn a profit. Effectively allowing you to multiclass a bit while in turn not stunting your growth, and being fair to the more casual gamer. The hardcore gamers will have more of a job balancing out what they deem more important for their character... Crafting legendary equipment, or taking the world by trade, or outright force. Mount and Blade has always been a wonderful world to explore and this one is no different.

Just my two cents
  16. Resolved e1.0.1 "You Could Not Pay All Wages" Despite having enough money and making a daily profit from workshops.

Also having this issue, although does not matter if I have more than double or not
  17. Resolved Couching issue with Long Glaive

There is a tooltip on the bottom right of the screen while riding a horse that shows if the Couch ability can be activated. (it`s a lance and horse with an arrow on it that shows you are able to couch it. I don`t think there`s a tooltip that says the exact speed, only shows after you`ve attained it. So if your horse is too slow you won`t see the tooltip in battle
  18. Resolved Allocating Companion Focus or Attribute points

Also the same issue experienced here. Even after starting the game as Manual skill allocations for companions, some have them chosen already while others lock you out completely even after attaining levels that would allow you to choose a perk or skill
  19. Resolved Companion Glitched in quest

Hey Taleworlds, So this attached link goes to the picture detailing the issue (for some reason âdd picture was not working when typing in the URL. I sent my companion off to do this quest 2 months ago in game https://ibb.co/4ZBggFT, and has not returned. In the menu it just shows `HOLDING in...
Back
Top Bottom