Search results for query: *

1. Vicmona

is the forum broken for anyone else?

Let's check what's for mine
  2. Vicmona

I drew an alternative for faction symbol floating on soldiers. (Edit: Added one more picture)

I should have posted this on suggestion section but i couldn't find how to delete the post. It would be nice if a moderator move the post there
  3. Vicmona

I drew an alternative for faction symbol floating on soldiers. (Edit: Added one more picture)

Faction symbol floating on soldiers looks awkward. It block vision and hard to see which symbols are there on it, too hard to diffirentiate between own party and ally party. - It is easier to diffirentiate between your party and ally party. - Enemy soldiers can be indicated with red arrow. -...
  4. Vicmona

Information about developments at snowballing problem

So we need to add some important disadvantages to Khuzait to stop them to fix this solution completely.
    @mexxico Here is a quick brainstorm:

1. Creating an additional spear unit type in simulations with bonus against cavalry.
    2. Just like sturgians, additional campaign speed bonus can be only limited to plains and ineffective at forest, desert, snow, river etc. Or it can be completely limited to khuzait territories
    3. Giving additional speed penalty at snow, forest, desert, mountain if party's cavalry raito exceeds %25 because more living things to look after at challenging terrains.
    4. Making khuzait garrison weaker.
    5. Additional simulation penalty for khuzait at sieges. Moral and movement speed penalty at siege mission.
    6. Loyalty and security penalties at towns because they were nomads. (kind of).

Some of them can break game balance but suggestion is suggestion.
  5. Vicmona

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

• Added 33 campaign side Trade perks.
    @Callum is it trade or engineering? Trade perks should have been already implemented iirc
  6. Vicmona

(Vote included) New update and the caravan remains 30. And it was claimed it get supported

Maybe they should start with extra units. Overtime they can start losing troops either by bandit attacks (bandit should attack regardless of strength difference) or desertion.
    AI caravans should do the same so that it won't be cheating.
    After the caravan compensate some portion of its cost it will be more likely to get destroyed by bandits because it has less troops. And it would be much less annoying.
  7. Vicmona

Patch Notes e1.1.0

Good job!
  8. Vicmona

Resolved [Exploit] If you dismiss your party and take them back immediately, they will gain xp out of nowhere. (With clip)

Which version is this?
    No idea. It is completely coincidence that I saw this from a stream. Probably 1.0.10 tho. The clip is fresh
  9. Vicmona

Resolved [Exploit] If you dismiss your party and take them back immediately, they will gain xp out of nowhere. (With clip)

I read known issues and couldn't find this. So here is a clip:
  10. Vicmona

Battle calculation is broken

Probably because of enemy lord's tactic skill and its perks. Tactic skill's perks is too strong like %50 more damage bonus for archers in simulations.
  11. Vicmona

[Please read devs/mods] Problems addressed through the modding community

Very good idea. Mods are basically the conversion of suggestions to practice. This must be very useful for devs.
  12. Vicmona

Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

So this is true? Like can they jump from 1.0.5 to 1.1.0? English is not my native language, sorry
    it generally means it is a big patch
  13. Vicmona

Class system poll

If they add another class as custom class and let us save our classes as perks in order to have more than one class without making the section too crowded, that would be great.
  14. Vicmona

SP - General Siege weapons shouldn't be deployed automatically as soon as they made when attacking in order to prevent immediate destruction by defenders

Siege weapons like catapults are deployed as soon as they made and they are destroyed immediately by defenders. On the other if you click on them and undeploy before defenders could destroy them, after you redeploy 3 or 4 of them simultaneously, you manage to destroy defenders' weapons and...
  15. Vicmona

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Elinize sağlık
  16. Vicmona

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Thank you for the patch
  17. Vicmona

How Taleworlds Can Fix Snowballing By Examining Similar Games

They can also decrease the chance of lords getting captured after battles. Also after they escape, they should take proper amount of troops with them so that they won't get captured by some random bandits again.
    Additionally, when a faction' lords in enemy's land, they can get additional food consumption and morale penalty.
  18. Vicmona

Only multiplayer and singleplayer subforums/categories are not enough

For multiplayer beta, there was different kinds of subforums like combat, game modes, general feedback, suggestions, bugs etc. After early, acces we had only 2 subforums for excessive amount of threads. Only last hour, 3 page thread in singleplayer is made/interacted and it is hard to follow up...
Back
Top Bottom