Search results for query: *

1. Chironte

The better mods for us and for you ?

Well, I just found the only mod that tries to fix their map, which's Calradia Expanded - haven't tested it because it's currently discontinued due to the creators throwing a tantrum at the game getting patched :lol: :lol: :lol:
    But one can roll-back a few patches and fiddle with it, I know I wouldn't though.
    The fact's that I believe that BL's map needs a "total makeover" to fix balance + place the proper settlements in their proper zones with their proper names. This mod does some of it but at the same time makes some questionable decisions with "creative liberty", but at least it's a "start" :lol:
    Calradia expanded has a 1.8 version on their discord channel
  2. Chironte

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Dude
    I saw that weapon reach fix.
    Does this mean A.I will use spears better?

Please tell me that cavalry and veteran falxmen aren't a meme anymore,please,please!
    Where did you see that ?
  3. Chironte

attributes becomes S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

There's a mod for this called better attributes
  4. Chironte

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Is it likely that we'll get an option to 'prefer' spear troops in the same way we can with shields when assigning groups in the Order of Battle stage?
    Unlikely as we already got the prefer polearms option, although I wish it was more specific
  5. Chironte

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I'm about 40 days in a new game and encountered a Sea Rider incursion
    SJhI1MG.png

Not sure if this is intended or a bug. Those guys simply appeared after my return from Car Banseth back to Ocs Hall.
    I will drink from your skull
  6. Chironte

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Never SA server
  7. Chironte

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Well, it's the truth. We release patches when they pass testing. They don't pass when there are blocker issues (crashes/game breaking). What would be the alternative answer to "why haven't you released the patch"?
    You could've said that it was because crashing/game breaking issues, saying just blocker issues sounds too generic, people are thinking it's a random excuse, when now i know it's not really that
  8. Chironte

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

What the people really want is to know even if roughly what may come in the next.
    It doesn't even need to be too specific could be something like: next patch may have new armors, changes to some maps and so on.
    You could even say it's an work in progress therefore it may change, it's not even that compromising and would make most if not all happier
  9. Chironte

Combat AI is garbage?

I'm pretty sure the AI got dumb when they started to improve the CPU performance, it may have something to do with that
  10. Chironte

Damage/protection conception: the elephant in the room

For the AI I use the improved combat AI, I can clearly see the difference between a legionary and a looter, the legionary fights way better than a lower tier unit, they even feints and paces itself
  11. Chironte

Indeed RBM is way more popular and developed, but personally I don't like some of it's features, but in any way it's better than vanilla
  12. Chironte

There is a new mod called Warbandlord that released this week, and currently I'm liking it more than the RBM
  13. Chironte

1.6.0 and 1.6.1 (Constant fps drops and CPU 100%)

Same for me on any settings it lags like crazy;
    I3 6100, GT 1030, 16 GB Ram, HDD
  14. Chironte

Simple Question: Spear Bracing?

they've implemented only on multiplayer for now
  15. Chironte

Today the holy patch arrives.

There will be 5 Fixes for Crashes.
    2 Fixes for Multiplayer
    And a new sheep Texture
    more like a new butter icon
  16. Chironte