Search results for query: *

1. Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Check out this cool art I found!

dce4l1o-ee123260-6188-4279-89e3-c90c3c39aa59.jpg

2. Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

Can't wait for the ottoman empire and the balkan revolution : D
  3. Have you noticed that all the characters will be evenly matched in unarmed combat

Ive had an amazing life -sorry your feel like s* by comparison. And yes, combat and coding games and african hand drumming are my lifes passions. Deal wit it kid.

I'd delete my mod if you were to promote it in your signature.
  4. Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

It's doable
    20200618213923_1.jpg
    20200616153107_1.jpg
    mb_warband_2020-06-12_21-38-27.png
    20200614145339_1.jpg
  5. Can we do something about the khuzaits?

Appeal to authority to dismiss all of written history...and after dismissing a video with actual testing, you give a video to a person, talking standing in front of some swords on a wall? And you also make this claim after not knowing that the mongol invasion takes place at the same time as the crusades :ROFLMAO:

Clearly no point in talking to you about this topic anymore lol...I will take world history over your "opinion" Mr Professor posting on a game forum. :roll:

I see you too have attended the Shi't'-in-gob School of Debate. I applaud your magnificent victory over this lowly uneducated peasant
  6. I will slap you unconscious if you ever call me that again

I will slap you unconscious if you ever call me that again
  7. You will live your life unknowingly, darkness forever shrouding my being in eternal fog. It's...

You will live your life unknowingly, darkness forever shrouding my being in eternal fog. It's aunt Becky from Queens
  8. Nationalise my railways, daddy.

Nationalise my railways, daddy.
Back
Top Bottom