Search results for query: *

1. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

This bug is still very present and last update killed the only workaround

Hi! A fix regarding the bug has been sent in the Beta version. However, it is not available on v1.1.5, unfortunately.
  2. Need More Info General Assertin Failed! Expression: version == SHADER_CACHE_VERSION

Hi! It's me the Abdullatif you are looking for. Did you forget to check your module of interest via the Launcher at the beginning? If you did, then it's probably because of that. If it happens right after you open the editor, before trying to access any scene or something, then I may need you to upload your crash dump via our crash uploading system.
  3. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

We found the bug causing this issue. It will be fixed but it will take some time unfortunately. Thank you for your patience.
  4. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

Forgot to tag you or send my post as a reply. Hopefully this creates a notification for you. See info above.
    Thank you! This will be extremely helpful.
  5. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

Very nice that you are taking steps to try to solve this! Cheers!
    I am not sure that a native asset will produce the bug, because it could be present in the compressed_shader_cache.sack even if you remove it from the Native module.
    Can you try with a completely custom asset?
    If this proves to be something that you cannot do, I am happy to put together a test module for you with a single item.
    Also, if you can reproduce this bug with only a single asset, It would make my job easier to directly test the failed scenario. I would be glad to have a module with a single item that fails the thumbnail renderer. Please let me know if this is possible.
  6. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

Very nice that you are taking steps to try to solve this! Cheers!
    I am not sure that a native asset will produce the bug, because it could be present in the compressed_shader_cache.sack even if you remove it from the Native module.
    Can you try with a completely custom asset?
    If this proves to be something that you cannot do, I am happy to put together a test module for you with a single item.
    I will retry considering this
  7. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

Wow, so oblivious to the problem...
    It is absolutely a general issue. The reason you saw mods that don't have a problem with the thumbnails is that those mods - incorrectly - included the Assets and AssetSources in their download files...
    This was reported in May and Taleworlds doesn't even take it seriously.
    Now with your full release and modding kit publishing removing Assets and AssetSources forcing mod makers to correctly publish their mods, ALL mods with custom assets have this problem universally.

It is very easy to reproduce, the fact that TW hasn't acknowledged this bug even exists shows that TW never even tried.
    • Make a new empty module
    • Import any item
    • Publish the mod
    • Play the published mod, open inventory with cheat activated so you can see the thumbnail
    • Observe how it has the stripy look 10/10 times
    • Now manually copy over the Assets and AssetSources from the source module to the published module and run it again
    • Observe how the striped look is gone

It is most definitely a bug with the thumbnail renderer.
    Hi there,

I tried creating a new module and moving a Native asset to it (by removing from Native, adding to the newly created module). Say, a helmet. I added this item as a helmet in the newly created module and gave it an observable name. I can observe it in the game yet the thumbnails look fine. Can you reproduce this scenario with a single asset, or does it happen only when you add the whole module? I need to reproduce it but it doesn't seem to be happening on my side.

Thanks
  8. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

We noted this bug and we will be investigating it. Thank you for letting us know.
  9. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

The issue is still present on items with team colors. also, there are some vanilla items that are effected as well. The Issue only surfaces when the "assets" and "assetsources" folders are removed from the module (like your supposed to do when published). this makes me think the issue is with the compression/packaging of the assets when publishing the module (which is performed by the modding kit).
    Actually you are not supposed to remove anything. "Assets" and "AssetSources" should not appear in the published mod, but the modding tool takes care of this while publishing. You shouldn't be removing anything manually. When you click the publish button and select an output directory, the resulting output will not contain these folders, but your original mod folder should include.
  10. Need More Info Screen bugs and missing terrains

Just in case anybody else encounters this issue, please check your Documents/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Configs/engine_config.txt file. In this file, at least one of DLSS and Dynamic Screen Resolution features should be set to zero since they can't be enabled at the same time. The graphical user interface doesn't allow it but still you can modify the engine_config.txt file manually so please check if this is the case. If this turns out to be the case, you can fix your engine_config.txt file this way and after running the game, continue using the "Options" graphical user interface in the game as regular. A fix will be patched later on this topic.
  11. Need More Info Screen bugs and missing terrains

Hi @shin1852, if you encounter this issue again, can you please share your config file (under Documents/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Configs/engine_config.txt) with us, and also tell us in which scenario the bug can be observed so that we can investigate it even further?

Edit: You can send your config file as a direct message to me
  12. In Progress Screen Resolution Bug When returning to map

It's good to hear that. Thank you for helping us!
    This is problem fixed in e1.6.5beta! Good job devs! This can be set to resolved now.
  13. Haritadaki Nehirler

Bu tarz durumlarla karşılaştığınızda varsayımlarda bulunmak yerine Technical Support başlığı altında bug raporu açmanız sürece daha çok katkı sağlar
  14. Need More Info Crash after clicking LT on joypad to reassign controls

Yes in my case as soon as i enable dlss to performance ( dont tested other dlss options yet) it crashes as soon as i use my controller after getting from options to the game. I will cause the crash and send you the report and write you the cause.
    Okay, thank you very much for sharing this with us.
  15. Need More Info Crash after clicking LT on joypad to reassign controls

in my case i Disabled the DLSS to none. and my controller dont caused any Crashes anymore. this is strange...
    Hi, can you repeat the same scenario and observe the same crash? Are you sure there is a correlation? If so, pelase send us its dump so that we can investigate it further.
  16. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Evet doğru söylüyorsunuz, zaten bu fpsin yerlerde sürünmesini zamanında kabullenmiştim işlemcim dolayısıyla. i7 7700hq var mobil olduğu için sağ olsun o kadar da iş gördüğü söylenilemez Bannerlord'da, açıklamalar için herkese teşekkür ederim.
    Cpu minimum gereksinimin biraz aşağısında kalıyor maalesef dediğin gibi. Savaş kalabalığını azaltarak performansı artırmayı deneyebilirsin. Cpu bound olduğun sahnelerde grafiği kısmanın bir getirisi olmayacaktır.
  17. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Üç sayfa aynı bildirimlerden gelince konu ilgimi çekti. Performans sıkıntısı yaşayan arkadaşlar var anladığım kadarıyla aramızda. Bundan bir sene kadar önce, oyun henüz yayınlandığında konuyla ilgili bir entry girmiştim ama eskilerde kalmıştır. Oyun performansına etki eden faktörler yalnızca gpu, ram, ssd değil, bizimki gibi çok sayıda agent içeren oyunlarda cpu performansı da oldukça önemli. Hatta kalabalık savaşlarda ağırlıklı olarak cpu performansı öne çıkıyor gpu'dan ziyade. Hangi cpu'yu kullandığınızı bilmediğim için kesin bir şey söyleyemiyorum fakat duyurduğumuz minimum cpu gereksinimi Intel i3-8100 (Desktop). Cpu'nuzu bu işlemciyle kıyaslayıp sıkıntının bundan kaynaklanıp kaynaklanmadığına dair genel bir kanı edinebilirsiniz. Eğer cpu da gpu da ram de önerilenlerin üzerindeyse, ve m2 ssd kullanıyorsanız, hangi senaryolarda oyunun kastığını bana yazarsanız ben kendi low config makinemde bir test etmek isterim.
  18. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Kamerayı hareket ettiremiyorum bir süre sonra tekrar düzeliyor.
    Not alıyorum, teşekkür ederim.
  19. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

1.5.8 Sürümünde turnuvadayken photo mode açtıktan sonra esc ye basınca oyun böyle kilitleniyor.
    Kilitleniyor derken, kamerayı mı hareket ettiremiyorsun, photo mode'dan mı çıkamıyorsun, tam olarak ne oluyor?
Back
Top Bottom