Search results for query: *

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Please Who Knows how I can rename companions? Tried the 1257 way and it didn't work sadly. Other than that great mod. Also When is the next version coming out?  :fruity:
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

magitsu said:
    Jason L. said:
    Which is the version of the enhanced 1257AD on which the patches should be added?
    Any of the previous hotfix ones or just 3.3.

You only need the last one as it includes the same files that the previous ones alter.

TrexTemplar said:
    Kindly tell me what setting to change please.
    Enhanced Options -> Party Options.
    I'd imagine that raising the Amount of renown needed to to increase by 1 would provide the best reduction for random scrublords.
    This way king, marshal and castle owners would remain a bit beefier.
    Though changing this makes the weakest lords challenged against random spawns like the 150+ war party or even the city patrols which can be 100.

Another problem in raising that one is that it affects you too and renown is generally the main way to get beefy numbers. In that case Base size from 30 to 10 would drop 20 from everyone, but you can compensate by other means.

They do get some attrition when they run out of money after their fief wealth gets pillaged compared to their original optimal party size. +150 kingdom bonus helps a lot, besides that 1k+ renown is quite reachable. Then you just have to snipe and compensate with uberelites and tactics.

The first renown one is the best if you don't mind that it nerfs you eventually the most. But that way the total numbers against garrison sizes should drop the most.
    thanks bro but I also have a few questions about this mod though:

1: do kingdoms go to war in your game or even make peace?

2: does the mamluk sultanate last long in your game? In mine they fight against the crusader states and il khanate for too long.

3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    TrexTemplar said:
    The mod is in a playable state for me though.... But seriously what I noticed is that from vanilla 1257 the armies are just too large! Before only a king can boast of 250 men but now normal lords carry about 350 troops. This makes smaller factions to get wiped out easily  :cry: Before Wales could last longer because the original 1257 team set the town of aberfraw to have at least 1000 troops.. This discouraged kingdoms from sieging them. Also here Constantinople can be conquered easily, the papal states and Rome can be conquered easily too. Please can you rebalance it?  Or is there any thing I can change in the mod options to do this?

Also I think the women in the previous vanilla mod had more beautiful characters.  :smile: Not insulting though... But can you revert back to the former textures for women?  Otherwise really Great mod
    You can tweak that in the camp menu options.
    Kindly tell me what setting to change please.
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

The mod is in a playable state for me though.... But seriously what I noticed is that from vanilla 1257 the armies are just too large! Before only a king can boast of 250 men but now normal lords carry about 350 troops. This makes smaller factions to get wiped out easily  :cry: Before Wales could last longer because the original 1257 team set the town of aberfraw to have at least 1000 troops.. This discouraged kingdoms from sieging them. Also here Constantinople can be conquered easily, the papal states and Rome can be conquered easily too. Please can you rebalance it?  Or is there any thing I can change in the mod options to do this?

Also I think the women in the previous vanilla mod had more beautiful characters.  :smile: Not insulting though... But can you revert back to the former textures for women?  Otherwise really Great mod
  5. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

:grin: Hello everyone, I'm really happy this mod is still being developed. Stopped playing 1257 back in 2017,but I'm glad it's being updated with a ton of fun features  :mrgreen: Recently I just finished my exams, so I'm going to play the hell out of this mod and role play as the king to unite the British isles.....but before I do that I have some questions....

1: Are the companions noble now? Previously what spoilt my last time with 1257 was the fact that other lords get angry when I give a supposed noble companion a fief.

2: Can I, starting as king of England with Lord death turned off reduce the number of bugs? I haven't played it yet but I think Lord creation is a little bit bugged. My bad....

3:  Please has the archers not shooting in sieges fixed too.... Remember that deadly situation

Also I have some suggestions to make too.....i know you're a bit busy, but at least more features are always good  :grin:

1: Please add animated banners, medieval conquests I think had them.

2:  Please allow troops to use torches at night time, so cool.

3:  Ever thought of a new crusade system? I can give you my idea if you want.  :grin:

4:  The New UI seems kind of bland from the videos I've watched... Why not have a blueish medieval painting the just like the previous 1257?

Anyways I'm really grateful for you working on this mod :lol: Don't really know why taleworlds didn't make this into a DLC.
Back
Top Bottom