Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes v1.2.9

This is something that has always bothered me. That post lead to near the biggest jump in concurrent players in the entire history of Bannerlord showing that hyping mechanics was a clear boost to people. Yet after doing it and then seeing low numbers for patches after they never decided not to do it again. Why would a company not do something simple that could boost your player base massively? If I'm making a game I want to do the best to promote it and drive hype so why stop knowing what your doing, which is near nothing could increase players. Why would a company not do something that boosted the popularity and give near the biggest jump in players more than anything else? The future plans plans post was 1000% the right thing to do and yet it's not done again.
    This is the most stupid decisions a company can make in any sector. Your life market depends on how loyal you make your costumers to be, but not communicating to them, you saying they don't matter.

Idk how TW made this policy for a small studio they're bold to adopt such a thing not even CA and Bethesda dares to be silent on their community and they're huge.

I just hope eventually they place some good Game Lead Designer in charge and a better Decision maker. And rehire the best talents that they let go
  2. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

This is a new low. Been quiet for way to long now
    For sure, man

after the original team left, I think Duh is the last.

The quality just dropped, and If he left or got fired from TW, i have great fears for this series (Mount and Blade), the quality has been just low and sometimes I fear from any next installment, whoever was lead the game design **** it up real good

@Duh_TaleWorlds
  3. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

@Duh_TaleWorlds

Are you still working on TaleWorlds?
  4. Need More Info Cloth simulation

Summary: For several patches now during the travel map the banner just look like a rag on a pole, there's no cloth simulation, as much on travel map or battle How to Reproduce: Travel in map or look at banners Have you used cheats and if so which: no
  5. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Getting knocked down during battle does not affect the eventual death (you don't die earlier due to it etc.).
    when you guys going to review all the protections against death that's in place now, making it impossible? With all the proper armor and perks, the chances are less than 0.01
  6. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

@Duh_TaleWorlds

Do you have an estimate when new content will come to the game? Revised the older areas of the game that's not working and taking the fun away?

Improved life quality on the base game?
  7. Patch Notes v1.2.8

@Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds

What happened to the cheat, declare peace? it seems you guys tuned it off

I used to keep the game go longer in peace, and longer peace times Until you guys fixes it the non sense 1-2 days peace times between kingdoms and the priorities to declare war... a kingdom just leaving one war I really doubt it would be seeking another

Please turn it back on until you guys fixes it nd introduce real diplomacy in the game, for example:

the marriage system, giving priorities for younger children below 40 to marry and not marrying off older ppl that won't bring benefit to the clan, also allow players to choose which to marry.

Peace times X days, Non aggression, Trade (increases the influx of caravans between kingdoms - making priority to trade there)

Etc

I thought that after certain age the characters couldn't marry anymore
  8. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

They can currently join existing kingdoms (like successful rebel clans).

The player cannot persuade them currently as the defection persuasion assumes a kingdom to betray - that is to say that there is simply no content (dialogues, decision making logic) for this context. We are considering a content addition for this, but I cannot say if and when it will come.
    what @Totalgarbage said.... Before when we "destroyed" kingdoms, they existed pestering us but eventually clans would scatter.

I like the new possibility to destroy kingdoms, man... but the rebel clans/independent should

A) create a new or restore their faction
    B) become mercenaries (and eventually the possibility to be recruited as full clan by any other kingdom, AI or Player
    C) be "indepent" for a time until declre the pledge for other faction or allow player to bring them in specially since they don't own lands

Please, don't return that silliness of exile because of the lack of other places for them to exile too
  9. 1.2.7 After Kingdom is conquered, leftover clan leader can NOT join me

The only reason I can think of why dev is designing like this, it's to balance out the new generated rebel clans

if new rebel clan is created, then some existing clans need to go away somehow, otherwise the game will have too many clans but not enough fiefs

we can consider those leftover clans as "the loyalists who would rather disappear but will never surrendered to your new empire"
    another stupid decision, since rebel clans don't tend to have proper names and die out
  10. 1.2.7 After Kingdom is conquered, leftover clan leader can NOT join me

so I have tested, 4 leftover clans after the kingdom destroyed, after some time pass by, 1 join other empire, 3 disappear.

: (
    3 clans disappears, wow
    I feel so bad, because they are big clan with many members, they could have join me
    did they return with that silliness of exile? @Piconi ?

Can you tell us if they're looking into the problem of recruiting clans when kingdom gets destroyed?
  11. 1.2.7 After Kingdom is conquered, leftover clan leader can NOT join me

you are saying the same thing as me. I do not know what the problem is here. Grtz Vaan.
    We're not you're saying this always happened, when the kingdom destruction didn't even happened, and the homeless clans used to just scatter being easier to recruit, than whatever restrictions they put in now making it impossible when a Kingdom gets destroyed..

But since you're not a Dev you can't help with the issue, so this pointless....

I'd prefer a real statement from someone working them, saying they looking into it and not making some weird ****, so we can recruit the clans once more properly, like @Dejan for example
  12. 1.2.7 After Kingdom is conquered, leftover clan leader can NOT join me

Wow a console player with 1k hours on Ps4...

you want an award?

These problems have been over 2 years, the management of the game whoever is leading is sometimes mindblowing how they take decisions.

And that's not we're talking about, the clans doesn' t have a liege theyre's factionless, they should be recruitable
  13. 1.2.7 After Kingdom is conquered, leftover clan leader can NOT join me

They did not change this. It always has been like this that you could not recruit any rebel or solo clan without a current kingdom. Cause you have to have the option to betray their liege. If a clan does not have a King you can not recruit them. Wich is really a shame that it is like this.

They should work out a new method to recruit these Clans, it would be alot more fun if you could. I do think its good that there is kingdom destruction now, only it has not been implemented well enough. You should have enough time to recruit these clans after their kingdom destroys. Maybe a full year or so. This would be a nice addition or change for maybe the 1.3 update. Grtz Vaan.
    they did, never a clan became a solo ruler before, they all scattered around and when before you destroyed their "home" the kingdom didn't got destroyed only one clan stuck in there, while the rest just went to live in another

probably you new here and the game, that's why you saying that
  14. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

@Duh_TaleWorlds

Are you guys gonna fix the restriction to recruit Houses/Clans after the Kingdom destruction? Before they kingdom without land keep existing and pestering us, now we can destroy it, butclan leaders become like factions so it's impossible to recruit.

I think they become bandits or mercenaries for a time would be nice, but eventually they would join a faction or we could be able to bring them inside our kingdom, but at the moment this is being impossible
  15. 1.2.7 After Kingdom is conquered, leftover clan leader can NOT join me

This is not a bug.
    For now, the following is correct:
    Wait, you guys changed this? So it's impossible to recruit the clans after you conquer kingdom? I remember that the clan just scattered on the map, while the kingdom still existed (which was so silly with no lands) now, they become their own leader and you cn't recruit them anymore?
    @Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan
    Seriously, you guys, need to hire a better Project Manager for Bannerlord and Lead Game designer
    You guys give 5 steps forward and 30 steps backward :xf-cry::xf-cry::xf-cry:
  16. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Different issue. You will always be offered the oldest unmarried in a clan when you try to get an marriage that way. The ones above, they can't be offered what so ever, because they have no parents, no siblings, no nothing. They came of age and then... all alone in the world -) So when try to ask the clan leader for a marriage, he wont offer them because they don't exist to them. Even though they is in same clan.
    This is something they should fix on the marriage stuff. Allow which person you're offering and want for marriage
  17. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

We are aware of this and it has been forwarded for investigation.
    are you guys also aware of bad cloth simulation, right?

The banner looks like a rag on a pole and not properly a flad on campaing map and battle
  18. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Someone’s ex is a console player obviously lol please could you drive the console hate bandwagon sir ? lol L take
    point me the hate?

If you know how to read, learn how to think.

I'm not against releasing for console. AFTER THE GAME IS DONE.

TW needs money and they should take console ppl money too.
  19. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I am a Playstation Console player since 1995. What you are saying about console players is nonsense. I do like Quality games infact the games on playstation are usually from High Quality. Especially the first party Titles. Also these days, games on only one platform are more and more history. The fact that us Console players get the oppurtunity to play games like bannerlord is amazing and should happen more often. I think in about 5 years most companies will release games on all platforms. In that way everyone gets the oppurtunity to play all games. Grtz Vaan.
    Go back and read

I said it wasn't a smart move to release for console for now. Warband took awhile to be on console.

I never said to not release for console, I said FOR NOW, because the game clearly is development. And having to nerf and dumb down the game is a bad approach.

TW built fans with their first installment, they should keep doing it. By releasing better games, with new mechanics and features, like all other companies do these days.
  20. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

"Even worse: I don't get why some players are reacting as if they were already overwhelmed by the current state of the game." -> It's not about settling for little. It's knowing what your demands represent in terms of work and time.

Adding is easy. Balancing and correcting everything without distorting it takes much longer, especially for a game like this where everything is connected.

Mods have fewer constraints. They can work without unit tests for example , and focus on a single point of view (diplomacy, thief, fantasy...) even if this unbalances other mechanics of the base game.
    not wanting improvements it's settle for less.

which is mostly the opinion of console players.

if your money, that you used for buy the game, it's not worthy. A lot of Ppl feels other way and they don't want settle for basic game

Specially this game is primary PC, the stupidest decision to release for console now got in the way of Development.

Because the Fifa player, CoD players, doesn't want a better game. They just wanna speed run and be done with it

Console players are known to not give a dog poop for quality
Back
Top Bottom