Search results for query: *

• Users: Ahad88
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Square and circle formations are just stupid! Get rid of it!

Hi, I have been playing as a captain and it seems the AI has absolutely no understanding of the square and circle formations. In my multiple playthroughs AI seems to choose to hold its line in a circle when it has no reason. I have lost 2 battles because of this since circle just negates our...
  2. Stash gives trade xp and changes prices

Stash is broken. I left my food in the city stash for when I go on large campaigns. It gave me trade skills, crashed food prices in the city, led to starvation and by the time my recruitment was finished a portion of my main army in the garrison died of starvation when I had 2000 grain and fish...
  3. AI sieges are broken

AI sieges are concluded too fast and attackers somehow have unrealistic advantages. One of the reasons for snowballing is that sieges are concluded too fast. Attackers with just a marginal advantage quickly build engines and then quickly take the city without losing half their army. This is...
  4. Hideouts are fine!

I hear a lot of people complaining about hideouts being super hard. I have a theory about hideouts. They are not the same as war and. Here bandits are organized in raiding parties led by a boss who never leaves the hideout. When you first discover the hideout you can see a few pitchfork icons...
  5. Troop quarters in spear on the back out plz!

This is killing immersion for me. I have to carry all my troops with me all the time. This causes a serious headache when trying to clear smaller parties or hideouts. It's also not realistic at all. The game still hasn't achieved the realism that VC dlc had. I don't know about others but I play...
Back
Top Bottom