Search results for query: *

• Users: Lele
  • Order by date
  1. Lele

Necesitamos servidores latinos

Necesitamos servidores para los latinos, ya no me importa que no sean oficiales, por lo menos permitan la capacidad de alquilar servidor para esta region, tengo un nivel de experiencia multijugador alto y la verdad que estoy cansado de tener que jugar con 200 de ping constantes. Ademas de que...
  2. Lele

MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

Loco pongan server en SA porque rompo todo
  3. Lele

Opinion: Your toaster computer is your own fault, not Taleworlds.

Yeah, i am playing on nividia gtx 1050, i5-8400 8gb ram laptop on high settings and I am having no issues so far really. Slight lag in really big battles and sieges, but thats it.
    I have a lenovo legion with exactly the same specifications and the game is unplayable due to the drop in fps
  4. Lele

beta.taleworlds.com

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
    im ready my lord
  5. Lele

Latin Americans also deserve their server

The Latin community of mount and blade is huge, but it is decentralized since they never had the focus of sufficient attention, they always managed themselves in a game where they put them all against, creating servers and tournaments. It also stands out that the few times I played against them are beasts when fighting, I never saw a Latino player who is noob when fighting
  6. Lele

Latin Americans also deserve their server

they should add a single South American server, at least in the custom games, since I was observing that there are a dozen Latin Americans who play with 200 of pings and ignoring them makes me sad for them
  7. Lele

Bannerlord beta key

I never said that I wanted to play just to satisfy my need. I clarify that there are people who have the beta version and are not interested in the game, and participate in several beta versions and one of the things I want to try is to help and contribute to its development
  8. Lele

Bannerlord beta key

I registered in the form with 5 different mails, 2 mine and 3 of my brothers, I did not obtain any result and the 3 were registered the same day of the launch of the form. The truth frustrates me a little because I am an expert warband player with almost 2,000 hours of play and I have not had the chance to get it to prove it saddens me. And what causes me the most pain in my heart is that many people who are not interested at all in the game have received a key and left it abandoned.
  9. Lele

beta.taleworlds.com

Does anyone have any key to give me? :xf-frown::xf-frown:
Back
Top Bottom