Search results for query: *

1. CaptainFracas

Need More Info [1.2.9] can't climb a ladder on a moving siege tower

When trying to climb a ladder on a moving siege tower, the player can't reach the top of the tower. On top of that, is the tower is not on flat ground, the player just can't start to climb the ladder.
  2. CaptainFracas

In Progress [1.2.9] troops following orders with delay and disorganized when using ladders

As you can see in the video, when attacking in sieges, if a player wants to reposition his formation (to attack the gate for example) when they're using ladders. Units are following the orders with delay and not organized as one formation. (you can see another bug that I don't know where it came...
  3. CaptainFracas

In Progress [1.2.9] Column formation is not working

The column order is not working. Here is a video showing that it doesn't work:
  4. CaptainFracas

In Progress [1.2.9] Banners floating on top of settlements in the campaign map

When the player enters in a settlement on the campaign map, his banner and the ones of the parties following him in a army are placed on top of the walls. When the player enters in a scene of the settlement and exit back to the campaign map, the banners are bugged. Floating in the air. Here is a...
  5. CaptainFracas

Resolved [1.2.9] Arena spectators not wearing colored outfits

As you can see in this video: In the patch 1.1.0 Taleworlds added real agents for spectators in arenas. It was a big improvement but the agents lack the colored outfits they have in cities/villages scenes: Colored outfits in a imperial city in patch 1.2.9 (to the right of the image): Non...
  6. CaptainFracas

In Progress Horses eyes texture bug in 1.2.9

Just launch the game in 1.2.9, in any game mode, you will see that the eyes of the horses are bugged with a black texture (I asked to many other players if they have this bug, they all said yes):
  7. CaptainFracas

Need More Info The Battle Terrains do not match the worldmap location in 1.2.8 (Edit: still in 1.2.9).

Start a new campaign, go in the desert, start a battle, you will spawn in a green battle terrain instead of the desert. This issue, (I think) is on all the locations of the world map.
  8. CaptainFracas

In Progress Delegate command order (F6) issue: AI taking in consideration formations that are under the player command.

In all the sieges of the game: When we delegate the commandment of the all of our infantry in siege attacks with a battering ram, the AI makes 3 groups of infantry. 2 to attack the walls. 1 to attack the gate. When we don't have a battering ram the AI makes two groups. I won't take this case as...
  9. CaptainFracas

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

From what I understand, with the 1.3.x, the Bannerlord base will be completed and all the announced features will be released. According to messages here and there from devs and CM on the forums, at this moment, we will have some sort of future plans post. According to the release plans post...
  10. CaptainFracas

In Progress [1.2.5] attack or use order when commanding troops not working

It seems that a bug that was introduced in 1.2.0 is going to be sent to the live version if Taleworlds doesn't fix it quick. This one is pretty enjoying for players how likes to micromanage in sieges or just play ambushes (sally out missions). There is a video in which I show the issue in 1.2.5...
  11. CaptainFracas

In Progress Siege engines not showing up on the walls in the campaign map.

Summary: 2 of the 4 weapons on cities/castle walls don't have displayed visuals during sieges. How to Reproduce: siege a settlement Have you used cheats and if so which: no Media (Screenshots & Video):
  12. CaptainFracas

Am I the only one thinking that the targeting system is not good enough in it's current state ? (1.2.X)

The targeting system is essential to Captain mode players (multiplayer). So it MUST be usable and designed for singleplayer AND multiplayer uses. Taleworlds first stated that the feature was for captain mode players in its initial announcementof the feature in the Release Plans post: At the...
  13. CaptainFracas

AI still not pushing ladders when agents are on it, I hope it's for 1.2.0 🤞

For now in 1.1.4 the ladders are not pushed when the player or AIs are on it: I hope we will have this in 1.2.0:
  14. CaptainFracas

Resolved When transferring troops in sieges, the AI transfer the troops back to another formation

When transferring troops in sieges, the AI transfer the troops back to another formation: https://clips.twitch.tv/FrigidSpineyHeronFrankerZ-AfZbgWB0xs3odb74
  15. CaptainFracas

In Progress AI not defending against the siege tower on the Revyl map.

The AI is defending the Revyl castle at the positions of the ladders but i'm attacking with siege towers:
  16. CaptainFracas

Now that the siege servers work. Taleworlds should enable to TK on those.

I played 2 games of Siege in a public server yesterday: The fact that there is no TK on those is really not helping the multiplayer I think 🤔 Many aspects of the combat are downgraded because of it. I know it's like this to help the beginners against the experienced players but to me, the...
  17. CaptainFracas

Resolved Varcheg town has siege barricades on its civilian level.

When you enter the Varcheg Town as a civilian, it has siege equipment outside the walls. Those should only appear in sieges.
  18. CaptainFracas

In Progress Siege weapons can't hit the castle because of a too short range

Here a clip of the issue at the "Car Banseth" town: https://clips.twitch.tv/NurturingLittleDogeStrawBeary-cc5nKuhrCMTPgHHh
  19. CaptainFracas

1.0.3 finally fixed the sieges !?!?

I tried to play some multiplayer sieges yesterday and it seems that the server doesn't crash any more 😃 Was very fun: https://www.twitch.tv/captainfracas/v/1702522421?sr=a&t=697s Has anyone experienced some crashs in sieges since the release of 1.0.3 ?
  20. CaptainFracas

Resolved [1.9.0] MAJOR bug when the player accept a peace offer while being inside a castle under siege

Here, I'm defending a castle against a faction and I'm also accepting a peace offer from anthor faction. The bug is that I'm kicked out of the castle as if I was accepting a peace offer from the faction attacking my castle. You can see everyting in the clip...
Back
Top Bottom