Search results for query: *

1. KoA John

New Competitive Maps + bonus maps (The Taco Map Pack Special)

Do you have any footage of gameplay on these maps? Would be interesting to see how they play from a spectator POV
    I don't think so, I would say some are better for 8v8 and some 6v6.

In particular, I believe Frosty Fortress and Pleasantville would be great for something like WBMM, while FBTR or Arabian Knights map would be more suited for 8v8s

Of course, the Reveran Village update is objectively better because it fixes running into invisible walls.
  2. KoA John

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Posting a new mixed map, if you guys want to try it out

Any feedback is appreciated :xf-smile:

Pleasantville
    Picture
    scn_multi_scene_pleasantville multi_scene_pleasantville 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
    outer_terrain_plain
  3. KoA John

Native OSP Scenes 12 New Battle maps - The Taco Map Pack Special

Hail adventurer, this is a pool of maps that I made to try and bring some freshness back into the scene, feel free to use them as long as I am given credit in some capacity. Feel free to use these for anything you'd like. 3 or 4 of these maps are not necessarily made for competitive, but the...
  4. KoA John

New Competitive Maps + bonus maps (The Taco Map Pack Special)

Hail adventurer, this is a pool of maps that I made to try and bring some freshness back into the scene, feel free to use them as long as I am given credit in some capacity. 3 or 4 of these maps are not necessarily made for competitive, but the rest have been playtested and made specifically...
  5. KoA John

All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

As long as I can take players I knocked unconscious prisoner after the match.

gonna put Chowski in a mason jar :smile: for his protection :smile:
    take them prisoner and reintroduce them to warband combat, more people for pickup parties!
  6. KoA John

All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Haven't played since April, still not regretting it.

There are way better games out there.

Imagine if you had a really great house but it was a little old. Instead of remodeling it, you just destroy entire rooms and replace them with empty rooms made of cardboard walls and then take a big turd in the middle of each room. Basically, this is Warband to Bannerlord.
  7. KoA John

The Battle for NA: Warband Conversion Mod (Alpha)

This mod is BIG.
    tacololz.png
  8. KoA John

The Rebels (NA)

I found it Snoop lol

9. KoA John

Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Hello, my name is John. I've been sober off Bannerlord for 5 months. I'm feeling good, besides the occasional twitch of the eye, PTSD and such.
  10. KoA John

Random earrape static noise happening on servers

I like to be apart of things happening in the community, but I'm glad I missed the "rapening" lol
  11. KoA John

[WBMM] [NA] Map Pool Suggestion and Discussion

Any new maps would be refreshing for everyone. Might as well use them while we still play

Im for removing dreicksdorf and naval outpost. The former because its just not fun, the latter because its all RNG and boat flag is too strong.

Also both maps are just huge for 6v6 in general
  12. KoA John

Warband Matchmaking is back in North America (link inside)

Thanks to the efforts of Abuzut and a few others, Match Making for Warband is back in North America. All you have to do is signup, get in the queue and get on the server when the game starts. This is the site: https://warbandmatchmaking.com/webmm/na/ This is the discord we use when we play...
  13. KoA John

North American Player Ratings (New Fun Poll Up!)

nonsense, the pinnacle of Cav play in NA right now has to be the TDM players who take a courser and a great lance

Dont forget naked with the white cloth cap

Throwback to 1 year ago
    532DDD703BEAB76F48752C0A9975A690722D2782
  14. KoA John

is it still possible to find a skirmish game?

serious question. wondering if there are times when it's still possible to play

10 year old Warband multiplayer is more alive at this point. Funny, sad and true at the same time. Have a taco, it'll help curb the crippling depression.

? ? ?​
  15. KoA John

How to balance Khuzait.

You know when you're a kid and bug your mom to buy something for you?

The community and Taleworlds is kind of like that. Except the mom is a plastic mannequin dummy that will never respond to you, ever.
  16. KoA John

I finally did it, I finally Uninstalled the game.

Haven't played at all since September 28th, even then I barely played before that.

People can only handle unfun buggy multiplayer for so long

MOBAs, a few multiplayer games and a lot of single player games are way better and less buggy.
  17. KoA John

[RRR] Questions & Suggestions

I did most of the initial work as far as posting thread, but like i told a lot of people already, I just don't have time to run everything, plus im not in charge and then obscure rules and deadlines get enforced. I know a few other admins are probably busy too.

I don't think anyone knows what's supposed to be going on, theres no schedule or anything posted anywhere, no admin meetings have happened
  18. KoA John

Dumb B i t c h Juice

tumblr_n92ps16fhe1sg3vmpo1_r2_250.gif

Your official mascot is Aladdin
  19. KoA John

[RRR] Map & Faction Fixtures (TENTATIVE)

Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5
  20. KoA John

Im think done after Scramble League

Ah skirmish mode, where I spawn in behind enemy team and headshot 3 of them before they know what happened.

Competitively, single life mode is the best way to go, just like csgo or valorant. Respawning modes are for casual play for reasons stated above.

Will Taleworlds take action? Probably not, they are like a disorganized hivemind with no certain direction.
Back
Top Bottom