Search results for query: *

1. Geralt of Swadia

What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

For singer player, all I want is just good combat and cavalry AI...
  2. Geralt of Swadia

Combat AI is still broken in my game

2 handers have the worst AI btw, even beta performed a lot better, I remembered when we were saying how AI will destroy players in EA, sad.
  3. Geralt of Swadia

Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

shield warriors are better but 2handers still sucks, why can't we just get the ai from dev blog video, challenging ai is a joke.
  4. Geralt of Swadia

Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Nice patch, but I think defender AI needs to be fix as well especially when the main gate has been destroyed, also, I hope combat AI can be improve in next patch
  5. Geralt of Swadia

Patch Notes e1.1.0

Combat AI needs improvement, challenging AI not challenging at all
  6. Geralt of Swadia

SP - Battles & Sieges combat AI still need improvement

After patch 1.1, I feel that combat AI is still not that challenging even if I set the difficulty on challenging, shield warriors AI is fine but 2 handers AI is really bad, I found the main reason is once 2handers got hit even 1 time they will not parry no matter how good their AI was, they will...
  7. Geralt of Swadia

Way to train troops

This should not be.
    This is actually the best way tho
  8. Geralt of Swadia

SP - General Need more companions

Would like to jump and second more diverse companions, but make the good ones more expensive? Or quest driven?
    I guess better companions are quest driven, and since the quest system is not complete yet, so these companions are not out yet?
  9. Geralt of Swadia

SP - General Need more companions

I know there's a mod which enables more companions in the game who are specialize in smith, trading and engineers, I do not know why they are not officially release, perhaps there are missions relate to them? I would like to know when will they be release.
  10. Geralt of Swadia

Wishes from Chinese players

As a Chinese, I have been playing warband since childhood, now I'm a third year university student, best wishes to TW and Bannerlord and I hope everyone stay safe! It's almost harvesting season~ XD
  11. Geralt of Swadia

Unlimited Corpses on the Battlefield, Please?

Bug or not, at least it shows this can be done with no problem, plus I think it can be achieve in SP most likely, love TW~
  12. Geralt of Swadia

Nah, they should just make it an option in gameplay and have a warning about performance.
    I think all mode is set to unlimited corpses now, it looks great and it maybe a good sign for unlimited corpses in SP
  13. Geralt of Swadia

New map in TDM has unlimited corpses, I think that's a good signal
  14. Geralt of Swadia

Glory For The Empire!

Empire YES YES
  15. Geralt of Swadia

Failed to install BattlEye Service

hmm, just click cancel as soon as battleeye pop up, like on first step
  16. Geralt of Swadia

Failed to install BattlEye Service

Callum said you just ignore it for now, just press cancel and is all good, works for me
Back
Top Bottom